Welcome to our newest member, 60αρης Ηράκλειο
» Online Users: 1,212
1 members and 1,211 guests
PGD-GRAD

Old 07-18-2006, 06:14 AM
GreekChat Member

favor to ask

Hello Sisters!

I have recently re-vamped our chapters website. http://axid.spsu.edu I added a bunch of new stuff and finally found a spam free guestbook to add back to it. Could you guys go take a look and let me know what you think? I'm still working on it, I need to re-add our scrapbook section, or at the very least, sprinkle more pictures randomly throughout the different sections. I'm also aware that some of the pages have ?s in places of apostrophes and stuff like that. I didnt catch it last night when I uploaded it to the school's server (which doesnt allow FTP, darnit!) so I need to try to correct it later today.

Nonetheless, if you could take a look around and let me know what you think. I'm concerned with the Leadership page. It doesn't feel "quite right" but I'm not sure what to do to make it better.

Also! Please sign our guestbook (on the home page) so that it isn't pitifully blank! Thank you!
Old 07-18-2006, 02:43 PM
GreekChat Member

If your women are involved in enough organizations, (so a list wouldn't make it look like you AREN'T involved) maybe you could add a list of what they are involved in. Also, in the title bar of the Leadership page, it's titled "How Did Alpha Xi Delta Come to SPSU?" and I think that might be a mistake...nothing on there talked about that. On the Academic page, under 2005-2006, the 2nd Achievement has 2 t's... Other than that, overall the site is good. There is a LOT of text, and I know you want to explain everything thoroughly, etc, but that is a lot of reading for someone just checking out the sorority and casually looking.
Old 07-18-2006, 03:30 PM
GreekChat Member

oooh, thanks about the title bar thing - totally missed that. Thats what happens when you use one page as a template for doing the others.

I'm actually in the lab, right now, making changes. I'm adding pictures and updating some info based on feedback from my advisor (she noticed the 2 to's also).

We had a FABULOUS orientation today (a legacy came through!) and I'm trying to get this cleaned up a little bit before they go home tonight and check out the page.

Last edited by amanda6035; 07-18-2006 at 03:37 PM.
Old 07-18-2006, 10:25 PM
GreekChat Member

I was quickly looking at your site and overall it's good. I agree with a little too much reading/ words, especially someone wanting to just 'check it out'.
Old 07-21-2006, 11:31 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to AXiDZetaEtaGirl
I love the web page. I think that it is very creative and colorful. Good luck with recruitment this fall.