GreekChat.com Forums
Celebrating 25 Years of GreekChat!

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Delta > Delta Sigma Theta
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

» GC Stats
Members: 326,186
Threads: 115,581
Welcome to our newest member, Candida
» Online Users: 1,620
1 members and 1,619 guests
No Members online

Old 01-05-2001, 03:33 AM
GreekChat Member

Question Oh My Gosh

I was recently at these function and two sisters were there. I knew that one of them was a Delta, but I did not know whether the other one was greek are not. So the non greek starting talking about AKA. Then I heard her quoted "The lovely ladies of Alpha Kappa Alpha" very loud where all thirty people could hear her. So some one asked her was she an AKA (Which I thought after she made that statement) and she said no but I am going to be one. Someone asked the other sister was she an AKA and she said NO DELTA. Then she said I am surprise she is not Skee Weeing in here. I thought this was very strange. I am like okay why would you say something like that because I am sure that she would not want anyone that is not part of her organization that she worked so hard to get into do their call. Why would you do their call when you are not in their organization. I wanted to say dang many of us want to be in one of these greek organizations but we are not going to announce this to anyone. Oh and she did not know hardly any of those people that were in the room with us. This girl was old enough to know that you do not do things like and besides her sister is greek and should let her know that that is a No No. I was just shocked. Well I hope she become a member of that organization and hopefully her sister will talk to her about that before a AKA gets a hold of her.
Old 01-05-2001, 11:40 AM
GreekChat Member

Question

You should have said that to her.

Are you sure this girl's sister is actually a Delta? Because, like you, I can't see her letting her sister (or anyone) disrepect any GLO.

Quote:
Originally posted by CONTENTASCANBE:
I wanted to say dang many of us want to be in one of these greek organizations but we are not going to announce this to anyone. [/B]