Welcome to our newest member, luvdovemrh
» Online Users: 1,417
2 members and 1,415 guests
No Members online

Old 08-19-2006, 11:05 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkies up
I just crossed over and my line sisters and I were at a homecoming tailgate party for Old and New of NPHC. We were looking all pink and green fine and these old @$$ Omegas stopped us in our tracks. One of them said, "I know what AKA stands for." My line sisters and I looked like The other one jumps up and SHOUTS, "All Kinda Ass".
Key word in this story: OMEGAS... I had to do it!!!
= Because you're a semester too late
= Because you love to imitate
Old 08-20-2006, 08:51 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
I wish I was. It's funny....now. At the time, we were so embarrased we didn't know what to say. However, I can't blame 'em. We were looking hella fine...at least I was..
lmao@ "at least I was" scandalous I tell ya!!
Old 08-20-2006, 09:39 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DST_philoso4
lmao@ "at least I was" scandalous I tell ya!!
SKEE-andalous... ( )
Old 08-20-2006, 10:06 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
I just crossed over and my line sisters and I were at a homecoming tailgate party for Old and New of NPHC. We were looking all pink and green fine and these old @$$ Omegas stopped us in our tracks. One of them said, "I know what AKA stands for." My line sisters and I looked like The other one jumps up and SHOUTS, "All Kinda Ass".
Lawd forgive 'em for they know not what they do!
Old 08-21-2006, 01:02 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
That's Qs for ya.
Old 02-13-2007, 06:56 PM
GreekChat Member

Kinda funny, but more stupid

Someone asked me if AKAs only accepted light-skinned girls. Considering that I am not light-skinned and she was looking right at me, I thought that was a pretty stupid question. I had to pause for a second, hoping she would figure it out on her own. Nope.
Old 02-14-2007, 12:27 PM
GreekChat Member

Do I have to be at the entire Rush?
Old 02-15-2007, 06:42 PM
GreekChat Member

This didn't happen to me but my best friend who is an AKA. One Sunday while leaving church a lady came up to her and said if she could speak to her off the record (LMAO). So they says I understand you're an AKA, well I have always wanted to be an AKA but I didn't know how to go about it. So my friend tells her that she's a member of the graduate chapter. The woman ask if graduate means that you have to have a degree. So my friend tells her yes you have to have a degree among other things to be considered for membership. The woman then tells my friend emphatically that she has a degree. THE LADY HAD A NAIL TECH DEGREE FROM A TECHNICAL SCHOOL!!! I was ROTL!!!
Old 02-17-2007, 01:27 PM
GreekChat Member

Since I am mearly a neo I don't have any really funn stories, but a girl asked one of my LS will Rush be posted on the Facebook, or Myspace, because she wanted to be prepared.

I don't know how prepared she wanted to be, but we had only been members for a month at the time, so I guess she thinks intake is done every quarter or something.

Another girl saw me talking to a Delta, she had her pin on. I had on my AKA pin which she had to have seen and she asked were we in the same chapter. I just gave the most blank stare I could come up with.
Old 02-17-2007, 02:00 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to poeticace
This has been by non-greeks & certain greeks too

Our sign very closely resembles the Blood sign... so that whole gang thing is ALWAYS brought to us. Seriously though? When done right, I still can't find the damn "B" that the REAL bloods throw up, lol... if you care to see the sign just go to lambdapsidelta.org, Eventually you'll see pictures of Sorors throwing it up.

& people like to act ignorant about our letters too (THIS has been from a lot of GREEKS... go figure) L-Y-D is actually what's spelled out when you try to write it on a computer without symbol fonts. We sometimes are referred to as LpsiD, so people like to take it upon themselves to call us "LSD." lol, it makes no damn sense when you really think about it, but that's some bored peoples for you.
#1 SP 06 Unbreakable Soul Line

"I freestyle my destiny, it's not written in pages" ~ Tech
Old 02-17-2007, 02:39 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NUPE4LIFE View Post
This didn't happen to me but my best friend who is an AKA. One Sunday while leaving church a lady came up to her and said if she could speak to her off the record (LMAO). So they says I understand you're an AKA, well I have always wanted to be an AKA but I didn't know how to go about it. So my friend tells her that she's a member of the graduate chapter. The woman ask if graduate means that you have to have a degree. So my friend tells her yes you have to have a degree among other things to be considered for membership. The woman then tells my friend emphatically that she has a degree. THE LADY HAD A NAIL TECH DEGREE FROM A TECHNICAL SCHOOL!!! I was ROTL!!!
wow how embarassing... did she say that outright or did she show up to rush with a copy of it? man how do you confront that without embarassment?
Old 02-20-2007, 01:26 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to PhrozenGenius Send a message via Yahoo to PhrozenGenius
This past weekend...

At another chapter's party about a week or so ago, this cat that I had JUST MET that night said, "Yo PG, come here lemme holla at you." I'm like ok, I'll see what he wants.

He attends an institution with a chapter that's known to "go hard" and alot of members of that chapter were standing near me.

He says, "PG, look me in my eyes."

I'm like ok?

"Nah, forreal, look me in my eyes!"

I'm like, what's the deal dude? He says...

"I just wanted you to see what a man that was BORN to pledge Alpha looks like."

MY jaw hit the floor....the brethren damn near lost it! We laughed about it afterwards, but ummm...lets just say it was tense
Old 04-01-2007, 07:20 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to ziasha07 Send a message via Yahoo to ziasha07
This has got to be by far, the funniest thread I have ever read in my entire life.

Spring 2009 #5 1000 Words Spring 2010 Beta Class

*Miss Nikon* Colors so vivid, you pose like *click, click*
Old 04-01-2007, 11:38 PM
GreekChat Member

LOL. These are SO funny.
Old 04-05-2007, 07:53 PM
GreekChat Member

Yes, after I was first initiated and strutting my line shirt at the mall, this was years ago-so bear with me y'all a little girl goes AKA that stands for Also Known As - and a man says to me AKA - After Kappas Always