Members: 326,155
Threads: 115,580
Welcome to our newest member, luvdovemrh
» Online Users: 1,451
0 members and 1,451 guests
No Members online

Old 08-13-2010, 12:22 AM
GreekChat Member

I love being a Theta Phi more than anything. I owe my sisters more than they will ever know. If it were not for them, and for the values we all share, I would no longer be in college, I would have buckled under the pressure, I am sure of that. Theta Phi Alpha has strengthened me. This fraternity believed that I had worth when I couldn't be convinced of it myself, and it is because of this fraternity I enjoy waking up in the morning. One of my best friends is a Theta Phi that lives four hours from me and, she had all ready graduated when I was pledging, but our friendship grew from our mutual love of the fraternity.

So to my sisters who are colonizing right now, I am so incredibly proud of you! I am also incredibly greatful to you, for giving the women of your college or university the opportunity to recieve the gift that is our letters. I know other women like myself have been saved by the bond that is Theta Phi Alpha sisterhood. Thank you for making that possible for future generations, and future women who will become leaders, even if they don't realize it.

Forever and Always
YITBOS,

"The letters on my front tell me who's got my back"