» Online Users: 1,285
2 members and 1,283 guests
naraht, Phrozen Sands

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-08-2004, 03:29 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via Yahoo to RBL
Just a question!!!

Many of the responses have been "Still working on a degree" or I haven't accomplished what I need to " before marriage. So do you ladies honestly beleive that you can't be married unless you are accomplished? Does anybody beleive that in a marriage you should struggle together having that helpmate to get you though the good times and the bad? Sometimes I think we(men and women) justify not being married on the fact that we are still in school or God hasn't shown us the one(now this is important but many of us hang on to that as an excuse rather than that being the true reason), and I'm not together. No one person will ever be all together. No I'm not married but I will be one day. When I look at marriages that have lasted 30 or 40 years many of them werent complete(per se) as individuals but they in a way completed each other, that is what I hope to be blessed with one day. I understand that relationship dynamics have changed from what they were 30 years ago but the essence of it remains the same.