Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Dating & Relationships
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

» GC Stats
Members: 326,187
Threads: 115,581
Welcome to our newest member, 60αρης Ηράκλειο

Old 09-16-2008, 02:50 PM
GreekChat Member

Post how to get over the cheating incident?

/......./////////////////////////////

Last edited by SimplyME143; 09-17-2008 at 12:47 AM.
Old 09-16-2008, 02:59 PM
GreekChat Member

This can't be real.
Old 09-16-2008, 03:00 PM
GreekChat Member

Why would I make this shit up?
Old 09-16-2008, 03:01 PM
GreekChat Member

Why would you put it on GreekChat?
Old 09-16-2008, 03:04 PM
GreekChat Member

I just joined this greekwhatever today because i've just been upset lately and i was hoping people would respond and give me advice. I don't know a lot of people who take the person who has cheated on them back. How do you get over something like that? I just wanted some advice, not to be told i'm a liar.
Old 09-16-2008, 03:05 PM
GreekChat Member

I read another girls problem and it was about a cheating boyfriend and people responded and gave her advice. I thought it was a thread where people help others. It's in the dating and relationship section. Is it not appropriate?
Old 09-16-2008, 03:35 PM
GreekChat Member

break up with the loser. he cheated on you.

for some people they may be able to work through that and get past it, but I would venture to say most people can't get past it. you are always going to be wondering and it's hard to give him your trust back.

if he runs back to that other girl, well, she's crazy, and they deserve each other.
Old 09-16-2008, 03:39 PM
GreekChat Member

Assuming this is on the up-and-up, I'll hit a few highlights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyME143 View Post
I've often accused him of cheating on me, thinking it will make him feel too guilty to actually cheat on me.
Or it will make him figure that if he's going to take the blame anyway, he might as well do the crime. Guess that strategy didn't work out for you, huh?

Quote:
He didn't call me until about 1 am. I was pissed, we got into an argument I just didn't understand why he couldn't call me to tell me he was going to a friend's house. He said he was scared I'd get mad that he wouldn't talk to me.
From your description, it sounds like his fears were well-founded.

Quote:
The next day, I did what any girl would do, I went on his myspace and looked her up. Since we're two hours away we figured the best way that we can have security is to give each other our myspace and facebook passwords.
Actual trust isn't working for either of you, huh?

Quote:
She messaged him and asked him if he wanted to hang out that night or if Saturday was still on. I called him up and asked him if he was still coming to see me Saturday. He said he wasn't sure anymore and that it depends on if his sister will let him borrow her car, his truck was in the shop.

I said okay I asked the girl, pretending to be him, for her phone number because i lost it. I got it and called her up. Cursed her out and she told me she didn't know about me.
Just wow.

Quote:
. . . but i told her i had a secret about him (lying of course) that she may need to know.
Given how much lying you're doing here, why in the world would you expect him or anyone else to be truthful?

Quote:
Well I decided to trust him and take him back.
I'm still trying to figure out why he decided to trust you -- or put up with you, for that matter.

Quote:
She texted me few hours later telling me I was pathetic to revolve my life around a man. I told him that he did a good job in choosing them, because he got himself a crazy one. He texts her and apologizes for hurting her and doesn't tell me. I found out because i found out his passcode to find his cell phone history. He told me he didn't want to tell me because I would get mad.
Huh. Imagine him thinking you'd get mad.

Quote:
I'm living with him now
WHY?

Quote:
What should I do to get over the fact that he's hurt me? How can I make it better? I bring her up in almost every fight. I've never been the type to hate someone, but her LAURA I HATE and DESPISE! Please help me, I don't have to have so much anger inside of me. I've told him I've forgiven him, but he and I both know that I haven't. So what should I do?
Grow up? Start acting like an adult instead of a middle-schooler and start treating him like an adult? Stop expecting him to be honest with you when you're busy finding out his passwords to check-up on him? Get your own place?
Old 09-16-2008, 03:42 PM
GreekChat Member

I would say - break up with him and start over. Because, from the outside - looks like both of you have royally effed up this relationship.
Old 09-16-2008, 03:54 PM
Unregistered-

Don't you just love it when newbies register on Greekwhatever because they think we're Dr. Phil?
Old 09-16-2008, 04:59 PM
GreekChat Member

Location: Who you calling "boy"? The name's Hand Banana . . .
Quote:
Originally Posted by OTW View Post
Don't you just love it when newbies register on Greekwhatever because they think we're Dr. Phil?
Well, to be fair, I'm about the closest thing to Dr. Phil that currently exists anywhere - except for being fat. And I speak proper English. However, this shit circus really doesn't need too much help - all of it is insane and juvenile, and we're all lucky they used protection while banging.
Old 09-16-2008, 06:42 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyME143 View Post
excuse me for thinking it's okay to speak your mind..and think that people could be helpful. Sorry to disturb your geekshit...i wasn't trying to make it seem like everyone is doctor phil, but just thought people may have experiences to share that may be helpful. didn't need to be criticized or told that i'm being immature, juvenile whatnot
But that's how you're behaving, cow.
Old 09-16-2008, 06:48 PM
GreekChat Member

Once again, slowly:

The internets are a mean, mean place. Do not enter the internets if you don't have a thick skin!

BTW geekshit BAHAHAHA
Old 09-16-2008, 07:48 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphagamzetagam View Post
I would say - break up with him and start over. Because, from the outside - looks like both of you have royally effed up this relationship.
You forgot to yell "Bingo" at the end because, clearly, you won.

"My dreams have become letters." ~christiangirl
Old 09-16-2008, 10:15 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphagamzetagam View Post
Once again, slowly:

The internets are a mean, mean place. Do not enter the internets if you don't have a thick skin!

BTW geekshit BAHAHAHA
lol

ok what did I miss?

ETA: maybe it's the same needle dick loser who won't marry his fiance because he delivers pizzas.
HARRIS/WALZ 2024