Members: 326,144
Threads: 115,589
Welcome to our newest member, Toeshoes
» Online Users: 1,272
2 members and 1,270 guests
LaneSig, MSKKG

Old 10-19-2006, 01:11 PM
GreekChat Member

Exclamation Digital Angel Where Are You?

Where is she???? Has she been lurking for two months without participating in all the fun we've been having???? Does anyone know what's happened to her???
Old 10-19-2006, 07:32 PM
GreekChat Member

She's still around but she's been busy w/life stuff. I talk to her once in a while & even had a great conversation over the phone with her a few weeks ago. Damn our cell phone bills are going to suck since she's in Indiana & I'm in California.
Old 10-19-2006, 08:31 PM
GreekChat Member

Thanks for the update. I was begining to worry.
Old 10-19-2006, 09:09 PM
GreekChat Member

I talk to her occasionally online, but last I'd heard she was moving (or trying to)
Old 10-25-2006, 11:56 PM
GreekChat Member

Cool I'm here, I'm here!!!

*waving*

Hey ladies!!! I'm here, just not as often... I have lurked, a little bit.. Bebe is right, I've been hella busy, for one... For two, I did get a little tired of all the GC drama... So I said PIZZEACE OOOUUUUTTTT!!!! Unfortunately, after a while I wasn't really checking the SK board any more, either, so I never knew it was hoppin again... For those of you old timers that recall, I tried to get this board a-hoppin so many freakin times, and it n.e.v.e.r.w.o.r.k.e.d!!!

Beebs - that was a funny conversation, til bother our phones died on us. Update, though: he got a job, he likes it, momma's happy

So, let's see... I don't remember what I've told who, so here's the mini update: I had my gallbladder out in May. I had another surgery in Sept due to severe abdominal pain - turns out I had scar tissue and fat (scar tissue from gallbladder removal) attaching itself from my colon to my intestines and it was sporadically pinching my intestines off! How crappy is that?!?! (no pun intended, hardy har har). I now weigh in the low 160's...have made it to the 150's a couple times, but have been bouncing around a bit. If anyone wants to see some updated pics, check out my myspace page at www.myspace.com/shadylabelle ...

I've been with my baby, Jeremy, for a little over four months now, which I'm sorry to say accounts a little for my absence as well... We're so smitten with each other, its hard to peel ourselves away from that. Sorry, I'll stop with the gagfest now (but, see above for myspace link if you want to see pics of us together... He's so the best!).

And yes, I moved, FINALLY. Still have the same roommate, but instead of our crappy apartment, we now have a totally cool 3 bedroom house in town, with a full (unfinished, but great for storage) basement, a yard, and a two car garage!! It's suh-weet... If I can ever find the pics I took, I'll post them somewhere.

What else... Ah yes, I've been spending some time on ebay, I get on kicks like that every so often. I've got some purses listed, as well as some clothing items and other random stuff... IF you want to look up any of my auctions, all the current ones end on Halloween, and my user name on there is AmesBelle.

Alright, there's a mini-update for all.... I'll try to start coming around more often again, now that people actually post here more than once a week!!! I hope all is well with everyone...I need updates too!!!

DA126
Old 10-26-2006, 01:14 AM
GreekChat Member

It's good to have you back lurker!
Old 10-26-2006, 07:58 AM
GreekChat Member

Not a SK, but I was wondering where you were too. Thanks for the update though!

^^^

Can't you tell I'm a procrastinator?