Threads: 115,576
Welcome to our newest member, Candida
» Online Users: 1,321
2 members and 1,319 guests
Happy Alum

Old 04-14-2006, 10:47 PM
GreekChat Member

I need to see more involvment

Now i know there are local fraternities out there but damn we are left behind fellas, I see alot of posting from local sorors who are starting a organizations or already exist, and there is also a local sorority thats taking place. Now im not sexist at all, but i need to see my fellas step up to the plate. Now im willing to take a stand now because im a founder of a fraternity, and i want to see more involvement with us local frats out there i know u all exist but start posting and helpin out the brothers whos trying to start a legue of there own as well.

in fact i was to see a roll call: ALL THE MUTHAFUCKING LOCAL FRATERNITIES OUT THERE POST AND ITS STARTING WIT ME:

Mu Omega Pi Fraternity Inc. Multicultural fraternity Est.2001
Whos next?
Old 04-15-2006, 01:14 PM
GreekChat Member

As a fraternity gentleman, is the use of muthaf------ in caps really necessary to attract others to your cause? That's really crass. But I applaud you on your dedication and your hard work.
Old 04-16-2006, 07:05 PM
GreekChat Member

Well Apparently

Apparently the word muthafucking is not to offend anyone none what so ever, if anything its a pep word that i thought was suitable for my posting that i posted, and yes its good to say that you are a gentleman and we all are, but dont ever take what i put on my posting as offense or ever out of content, if you dont know then just ask im always willing and ready for feedback or suggestion okay!!!!. So my efforts to put up a posting will be any way i please and how it needs to be address, and I see it got your attention? LOL
Old 04-16-2006, 09:09 PM
Banned

Re: Well Apparently

Quote:
Originally posted by D.0.7
Apparently the word muthafucking is not to offend anyone none what so ever, if anything its a pep word that i thought was suitable for my posting that i posted
How is muthaf**** a 'pep' word?! It actually IS offensive - as is every other cuss word. Why use a cuss word when there are SO many more approriate 'pep' words available to you?! There is never any reason to use a cuss word - I don't care what Hollywood is telling you. Your mother obviously did not teach you manners if you feel it is appropriate!
Old 04-17-2006, 03:14 PM
GreekChat Member

ohhh lord

ok here we go again, if you check the posting it was address to "ALL MY LOCAL FRATERNITIES MEN" is was not address for any contreversial opinions at all. ok and yes my mother has taught me better but i am grown i pay my own taxes, on my home as well so i have paid my dues to talk how ever i please, and i think that my brothers will understand when they check out the posting. I am quite sure you use words with your girlfriends like the word Bitch, or Slut and its all in fun or your peeping up her spirits, and if you dont then that's fine. I also posted on another person posting stating when in doubt shut your mouth if you dont understand where im coming from or if you want to know just ask. Not to be sexiest but thats why i stated brothers, men, fraternity what other way do i need to address that this posting of for men only, but i still luv you ladys to the upmost. Thats whats wrong with our society everyone is getting caught up in soo many words and oohh thats so offensive but i know u use alot of words that you should not be using and frankly i really dont care because you are grown and im doing me, and i know you probably wont understand what i mean by "im doing me"..LOL
Old 04-17-2006, 08:55 PM
Banned

Re: ohhh lord

Quote:
Originally posted by D.0.7
ok and yes my mother has taught me better but i am grown i pay my own taxes, on my home as well so i have paid my dues to talk how ever i please, and i think that my brothers will understand when they check out the posting. I am quite sure you use words with your girlfriends like the word Bitch, or Slut and its all in fun or your peeping up her spirits, and if you dont then that's fine.
Actually, manners have absolutely nothing to do with where you live, who you live with, paying taxes, etc. Manners show your general respect for other people. Using foul language on a PUBLIC message board is saying that you do not have any manners. You can be you in your own home, but in public, once again, there is no place for foul language and ill-manners.

By the way, spelling correctly and using relatively proper grammar are also showing respect because that means that you are educated and care that people don't have to translate what you are writing into English.
Old 04-18-2006, 11:49 AM
GreekChat Member

well

Well we can go allll day when it comes to this message that i posted and i still stand strong by what i posted. If you dont like it then dont respond, I dont have to justify my self to you and no one else because i know who i sent this message out too, and those who feel it will respond, and all the proper english and spelling stuff dont really thrill me because i know what i am capable of doing and i dont have to prove it to you and no one else. But it seems to me that a lot people who is posting on my message board has an issue when it comes to control, yes a control issue i said it, and there is no way i will feel subjected to being control by your reactions to what i posted, you can do what some others may do and thats look at my posted and continue to click on, but your social justice, politcally correct, moralizing, comments will not change that fact that i said muthafucking.

Now all you MUTHAFUCKING PEESP WHO FEEL ME OR DONT PUT YO MUTHFUCKIG HANDS UP!!!!!LOL