Threads: 115,580
Welcome to our newest member, lauren_ash0
» Online Users: 1,355
2 members and 1,353 guests
Cookiez17, JayhawkAOII

Old 03-13-2006, 01:49 PM
GreekChat Member

Nu Kappa Colony

I was just going to let everyone know that the Nu Kappa colony at the University of Central Arkansas has sent off our packet to nationals and the way things are looking right now we will be installed April 22nd. I am really excited....I've been a pledge now for over a year. I am so freakin' ready to become a brother. Anyways it has taken over 2 years to get this all completed....we've had to put up with a bunch of sh*t from other fraternities; they are so scared b/c they know once we get our charter it is OVER for them. We are already the 3rd biggest out of 6 fraternities here and we are still a colony. Anyways just thought I would share this with all of ya'll. If any brothers from other chapters would like to come in for the banquet....email me at kappasigma11@yahoo.com so we can know for sure how many people will be coming.

Chad
Nu-Kappa
Old 03-13-2006, 02:13 PM
GreekChat Member

Chad,
That's great news. Congratulations to you and your colony for getting to this point. I hope the rest of the process goes well.
Old 03-24-2006, 01:06 PM
GreekChat Member

Chad:

Congratulations to your colony for its progress to date. It will be terrific to have Nu-Kappa regain its charter before the end of the current academic year, and bring a fifth active chapter to the State of Arkansas.

Just out of curiosity, what are the five other fraternities at UCA, and which two of them presently (though hopefully not for long!) have more members than your colony? Do any of the three smaller fraternites appear to be in danger of closing because of low membership?

Stufield