Welcome to our newest member, 60αρης Ηράκλειο
» Online Users: 1,284
0 members and 1,284 guests
No Members online

Old 01-31-2006, 04:43 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to xoheatherxo
almost a week!!

i was just looking through our message board and realized that its been almost a week since someone posted!! i figured id start a post up to see how everyone is doing and to see what everyones plans are for valentines day!! unfortunately my job has made this a required holiday (i work at a restaurant and they think its gonna be really busy that night) for all of us servers, so hopefully ill make some money. kinda good to be working since i dont have anyone special to spend the day with!! what is everyone else's plans???
Old 01-31-2006, 11:56 AM
GreekChat Member

Hi, Everyone -

I'll be out of town on Valentine's Day, so Mr. Chitownxo is having a boy's night out. I know they're planning on going to Hooters (one of the guys he's going with is my brother, Tom), so I got him a gift certificate. He'll have a good time, and since he's going to Hooters, he won't mind if I spend a little extra $$ on my trip. I feel the need to buy a couple of pairs of shoes...

Anyway, the weekend before we're going to Chicago to see Wicked and hang out with both families. Should be fun.
Old 01-31-2006, 05:47 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to NutBrnHair
I am not doing a single darn special thing on Valentine's! What day of the week is it anyway?
Old 01-31-2006, 08:13 PM
GreekChat Member

I used to be really into Valentine's Day and would make whatever guy I was with make a big deal out of it. Wouldn't it figure - I married a man with a Valentine's birthday so the day HAS to be about him!!! I think God was punishing me!!

So, generally now I make him a really fancy dinner that night. And he'll take me to dinner either the weekend before or weekend after. And he buys me Godivas. Mmmmm...

Now I should go looking for a new recipie for this year!
Old 01-31-2006, 08:48 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by NutBrnHair
I am not doing a single darn special thing on Valentine's! What day of the week is it anyway?
It's on a Tuesday.
Old 02-02-2006, 07:12 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to BellaBerlee
Well, I think I am having the BEST valentine's day of all time

We are planning a Sisterhood event for all the singles - or girls who wanta ditch their boys for the girls that night. We're doing a "secret sister" type thing. Similar to C-H-I-O week. But its going to spell V-D-A-Y. And starting on Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday we get special things for our secret sister. V is Valentines (anything relating to, ie stuff animals etc), D is delicious treats, A is a special note, and Y is YOU.

On YOU day we are having a spaghetti dinner at a sisters house and watching Lady and the Tramp And we also figure out who our secret "admirer" sister is -- ie who are YOU lol..

So creative, so cute, and its with sisters- what more can you ask for

<3<3
"In a word, to be loyal under any and all circumstances to my fraternity and her highest teachings..."