Welcome to our newest member, Candida
» Online Users: 1,272
0 members and 1,272 guests
No Members online

Old 09-22-2005, 01:34 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to coastalpike
Rush Results

How did everyone do in rush this Fall. I just talked to our actives and found out they got 24 at Coastal Carolina. Biggest on campus.
Old 09-22-2005, 04:37 PM
GreekChat Member

Florida State got 54. Not the most, but outstanding class; rush was huge this year with several getting 60+. Top houses now seems to be Pike, LXA and Sigma Chi, maybe Sig Ep and Pi Kapp.
Old 09-22-2005, 07:05 PM
GreekChat Member

The Colony at UT-Arlington that I advise has 21 to date. This was second behind Sigma Chi, who got 30. FIJI got 19, and Pike is consistently nipping at their heels for 2nd largest on campus. I would expect them to add an additional 15-20 this fall and I expect your chapters to vote for their chartering in early Spring!
Old 10-21-2005, 08:41 PM
GreekChat Member

Sorry for reporting so late, but rush finally ended over at Kappa Psi.

I just spoke with one of the actives. We pulled in 17. I think it was the 3rd biggest behind Phi tau and Sigma Nu.

I haven't met many of these guys, but I have heard some great things about this class. Bunch of stud athletes from what I gather.

ETA: I don't know if you guys noticed this but I believe all four of the Pikes that posted in this thread were in St. Louis last year.

CoastalPike sat behind me during the dinner where they awarded the SMythes. we saw eachother the previous night at a bar that I still don't remember the name of. I met Firehouse after one of the ritual seminars given by the great Dr. Reel. He taught me a lot about the history of Alpha Eta and Delta Lambda. Andy, I still haven't had the pleasure of meeting you yet, but if I get accepted at SMU law school I think we may have to cause some havok in Dallas

Last edited by BobbyTheDon; 10-21-2005 at 08:46 PM.