GreekChat.com Forums
Celebrating 25 Years of GreekChat!

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Kappa > Kappa Alpha Theta
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

» GC Stats
Members: 326,157
Threads: 115,582
Welcome to our newest member, craig171
» Online Users: 1,399
2 members and 1,397 guests
John, Pinkmagnolia921

Old 08-04-2005, 04:05 PM
GreekChat Member

HQ Website

Man o Man. I cant wait to see the new look of the website. I hope it gets done this time though. I know it was talked about in the fall 2002 magazine I believe, and it still has yet to be done.

I've seen other groups' websites recently. Nearly all of them have changed or been updated since I last saw them. Our site isnt bad by any means but it's very outdated compared to others.

Any other thoughts Thetas?
Old 08-04-2005, 08:12 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to UCFStefanie
For me sometimes I find it hard to navigate. While everything is split up nicely into areas I still get lost sometimes

And I love out colors but sometimes I just dont feel the site is "pretty" or estically pleasing.

Its a huge resources though. Absolutly love all of the information that is there for members and visitors.
Old 08-04-2005, 11:22 PM
GreekChat Member

I agree with you both -- there is a ton of information there, but it's sometimes hard to find. I find myself thinking a lot, "I know it's here somewhere; how do I get back to where I just was??" I'd also like to see a fresher look. It would be great if it were updated regularly. Post something new once a week or so -- picture of a chapter house, highlight someone who'd just won a campus award, etc. It would keep people coming back there more often to see what's new. As it is, it can go for weeks without a change from what I can tell.
Old 08-05-2005, 12:25 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by hoover815
I agree with you both -- there is a ton of information there, but it's sometimes hard to find. I find myself thinking a lot, "I know it's here somewhere; how do I get back to where I just was??" I'd also like to see a fresher look. It would be great if it were updated regularly. Post something new once a week or so -- picture of a chapter house, highlight someone who'd just won a campus award, etc. It would keep people coming back there more often to see what's new. As it is, it can go for weeks without a change from what I can tell.

Well you're correct about weeks with no changes. I'm on it almost daily and a lot of time goes by sometimes before something new is put on there. I agree that the information available there is outstanding, but I would like to see a new look and format to it as well as a few new additions that they were supposed to have a couple years ago, i.e. : virtual tour of HQ and an online version of our magazine. I'm not sure what exactly, but I would like to see more alumnae stuff on there.