Threads: 115,577
Welcome to our newest member, 60αρης Ηράκλειο
» Online Users: 1,544
4 members and 1,540 guests
JayhawkAOII, John, Phrozen Sands

Old 02-08-2001, 06:17 PM
GreekChat Member

Cool Attention all proud SIGMA ALPHA's

Good afternoon ladies. My name is Miriam and I am at the Zeta chapter of LSU. First off, I would like to say how proud I am to be in Sigma Alpha. I have no Agricultural background, therefore before I joined, I was a bit hesitant to join, thinking only Ag girls can join. But once things got rolling, I understood that there was more to Agriculture then I thought. I also learned that there were also girls like me, who did not have much Ag background, but who just wanted to meet new people.

To this day, I dont think I would be having this much fun in college if it wasnt for Sigma Alpha. It prepares me for what is coming after graduation, from dressing professionally, to....being a leader. I was RUSH chairman, and we did some pretty nifty stuff. So if anyone ever needs recruitment ideas, let me know. Mgomez1@lsu.edu

Hope everyone is as proud as I am. We are becoming more recognized every day...what a great thing. So show off your letters with pride and joy girls! Good DAy!

Zeta Chapter
GREEK LETTERS TODAY, GREAT LEADERS TOMORROW
Old 02-08-2001, 06:46 PM
GreekChat Member

HEY FRUITCAKE!!!!

I'm thinking you deserve spirit points for how much you LOVE Sigma Alpha!!!! HEHEHEHE!!

You know I love you and Sigma Alpha!!! Any time you need me to pick you up at 3 am...you know my number, just give me a call!!!!!

Allison

------------------
~A cloudy day is no match for a sunny disposition~
Old 02-21-2001, 03:53 PM
GreekChat Member

Cool

Hi
I'm from the Alpha Lambda chapter and I wanted to know about some of the recruitement ideas that you had for your chapter. I am rush chair and I am looking for ideas for now and the fall thanks.

Quote:
Originally posted by BABELSUSA:
Good afternoon ladies. My name is Miriam and I am at the Zeta chapter of LSU. First off, I would like to say how proud I am to be in Sigma Alpha. I have no Agricultural background, therefore before I joined, I was a bit hesitant to join, thinking only Ag girls can join. But once things got rolling, I understood that there was more to Agriculture then I thought. I also learned that there were also girls like me, who did not have much Ag background, but who just wanted to meet new people.

To this day, I dont think I would be having this much fun in college if it wasnt for Sigma Alpha. It prepares me for what is coming after graduation, from dressing professionally, to....being a leader. I was RUSH chairman, and we did some pretty nifty stuff. So if anyone ever needs recruitment ideas, let me know. Mgomez1@lsu.edu

Hope everyone is as proud as I am. We are becoming more recognized every day...what a great thing. So show off your letters with pride and joy girls! Good DAy!

Zeta Chapter
GREEK LETTERS TODAY, GREAT LEADERS TOMORROW