GreekChat.com Forums
Celebrating 25 Years of GreekChat!

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Delta > Delta Phi Epsilon
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

» GC Stats
Members: 326,156
Threads: 115,580
Welcome to our newest member, Aliciasmith
» Online Users: 975
0 members and 975 guests
No Members online

Old 03-22-2004, 12:50 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Peaches-n-Cream
A Small World

A group of us from the MetroDPhiE Alumnae Association went out on Friday to celebrate Founders' Day. We stopped at a restaurant to grab a bite to eat. We were talking about our sorority when the waitress asked, "Are you DPhiEs?" We said that we are. She said, "I was a DPhiE at Seton Hall." So we talked with her for a while. She's really sweet. She and Allison, our president, exchanged email addresses, and she might join up with us.

In November, we had a meeting at John's Pizza. As we were leaving, we ran into the new members and sisters from NYU. I think that DPhiEs are everywhere. Isn't it a small world?!
Old 03-22-2004, 06:21 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to shell_uiw Send a message via Yahoo to shell_uiw
I was in Washington DC for spring break and on founders' day i was walking around DC wearing a D Phi E sweatshirt and had my D Phi E bag when a family stopped me and said their daughter was also in Delta Phi Epsilon and they asked if they could take my picture wearing my letters, it was such a random thing, but it made me feel proud to be a Delta Phi Epsilon!
Old 03-24-2004, 03:20 AM
PoohsHoneyBee

The place where I work hosts a birding festival and I was volunteering selling cokes and tacos. I was wearing my DPhiE shirt and this lady comes up to me to tell me I had a nice shirt and that those were her letters when she was in college. It took me about five minutes to finally convince her it was the same sorority and that DPhiE's are still around. It was such a touching moment. Her and her husband live in Boston, are retired now and travel to different events, like birding festivals.

It really is a small world.
Ariana