Welcome to our newest member, Candida
» Online Users: 1,504
0 members and 1,504 guests
No Members online

Old 10-08-2003, 02:33 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to isupikeRB
Barndance Slogans

Have everything else set up for our Barndance this year, but am stuck for ideas as far as our shirts are concerned. Last year they were plain and simple...TTKA Barndance 2002, An Outdoor Event Since 1868.

Any ideas...our rush shirts sucked, kinda want something cocky
Old 10-08-2003, 06:14 PM
GreekChat Member

little help

barndance ideas: we had a white trash bash where we had a shirt made that had the dukes of hazards sitting on their car and it said hangin with the good ol boys. since a barndance is kind of hill billyish, you could do something like that. like a little joe dirt, lifes a garden dig it.
As for cocky shirts we had a few. like, im a Pike so Fu#* you. or its 3 am do you know were your girlfriend is and have a pic of your house. or, walk in our footsteps or stand in our shadow. you only live once but if you live right once is enough. the journey to exellence takes one step, make it in the right direction rush pike. i have a lot more but i cannt remember any of them. feel free to email me if you need to.

Phi Phi, Matt
Old 10-08-2003, 10:08 PM
GreekChat Member

some more

i thought of some more. you might not like us but your girlfriend does. you may have not came to our rush party but your girlfriend did, and on the back it says twice. another is: some people say that being the best is hard to do, for us its just tradition. another is: bow down your time has come. Pi Kappa Alpha and the name of your school, the best 10 years of your life. pikes well make you famous. another barndance idea that we did for ours was a guy holding a rooster and it said rocking out with our co$# out. then(dont mean to affend any kind ladies, that i hold the upmost respect for and do not mean to sound sexist, cause i did not think of the shirt.) pikes, we might not go down in history but we will go down on your girlfriend. sorry. please if it is affends anyone i am very sorry, my friend made me put that one in there and he is not a pike. so dont hold it against me or the pikes in general.
Old 11-09-2003, 01:43 AM
GreekChat Member

well, I was in a high school sorority and we had a "rollin' in the hay" theme- take that where you want to, we got into some trouble with it but of course that was highschool.

I LoVe my PIKE's
Old 10-08-2008, 12:44 AM
GreekChat Member

PIKES!

I absolutely love the Pikes! I am making a cooler for one of my Pike boys, and tried to think of a cocky saying to put on there, so the slogans really helped!
I am a Chi Omega and on our "Pike Lil' Olympics" shirt it said, "Loved,Hated, but Never ignored" and then it had the Chi O and Pike Greek letters at the bottom. It is by far my favorite shirt. Just an idea.. cocky, yet so classic.
Keep em' coming!
Old 11-26-2008, 02:50 AM
GreekChat Member

the best one i've ever heard was "You may be a Pike legacy, you mom just hasn't told you yet."