Welcome to our newest member, 60αρης Ηράκλειο
» Online Users: 1,191
1 members and 1,190 guests
UW_dawg

Old 07-17-2003, 11:19 PM
GreekChat Member

Lightbulb Revealment Ideas

Hi ladies!

I was wondering if you had any new and original Big Sis/Lil Sis revealment ideas. I am VP Member Ed for my chapter, and want to do something creative and fun. Let me know!

much love itb!!
Old 07-18-2003, 04:01 AM
GreekChat Member

We did this thing once that was very cute. Everyone taped signs to our backs with famous couples (say Ken and Barbie etc) and then your little has to find you (of course you know who she is) but she can't ask what's taped to her back. It was pretty simple but cute. I can't seem to remember other things we did. Let me see if I can think about it.

Oh and welcome to GC and good luck in rush!

Go DG!

Old 07-18-2003, 07:18 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via Yahoo to ajuhdg
We sat them all in a circle and they were given a bucket that there big had created for them. Then each big had to creatively get their name in the bucket so the little had to figure it out.

For example....amongst a ton of candy one girl had those little blocks that you make name bracellets from. The little had to find all the letters and put the letters together to try and guess the name. For my little, I had a bunch of candy in her bucket but only like twenty pieces of the cheap gum, that if you chew it it hurts your teeth. Anyway, I had opened them and put each letter of my name on them and then wrapped it back up! She had a blast going through and unwrapping all of them to find the letters!

aj
Old 07-18-2003, 09:19 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by JohnsDGsweethrt
We did this thing once that was very cute. Everyone taped signs to our backs with famous couples (say Ken and Barbie etc) and then your little has to find you (of course you know who she is) but she can't ask what's taped to her back. It was pretty simple but cute. I can't seem to remember other things we did. Let me see if I can think about it.

Oh and welcome to GC and good luck in rush!

Go DG!

That's what we did for twin revealing!
Old 07-18-2003, 10:25 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to WhiteDaisy128
For our newest set of bigs and littles we tied a ribbon to a sailor hat decorated with the little's name. The big was holding the other end, but the ribbons were all tangled up. Everyone was stading in a circle. So the littles had to find their big. But this was just with a COB class, so there were only 10 pairs.
Old 07-20-2003, 07:51 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to GeorginaDG63
Talking BIG/LIL REVELATION

this past fall...after the lil's received their baskets from their big's in one room, they came into another room and sat down. what we did was each big took a plain white bedsheet and traced our outline on it and decorated it any which way we wanted to (to trick the lil's some girls drew outlines that didnt even look like them)...and we had cut out a shape from the bed sheet and put a backing on it so it was a little sturdier and placed them in the lil's basket before the revelation started.

then we did this about three at a time, but we would hang the bedsheets up (of course the bigs behind the sheets so no one could see) and then the lil would come and place the cutout shape into the hole that was in the bedsheet (usually around the heart area)...and on the count of three...we would drop the bedsheets...and WHALAAAAAAA big/lil revelation.

did any of that make sense? hah.
Old 07-25-2003, 01:41 AM
GreekChat Member

I thought that the best big/lil revealing was when I got my big sis. We (the littles) got a brown lunch bag with a pair of socks that our big sis had decorated for us in it. We had to put the socks on and go into a room where our bigs were standing behind a curtain. We could only see their socks, which matched ours. We stood right in front of them (curtain in between us) and then they revealed themselves! It was so exciting! I loved it!!!!
Old 06-09-2010, 11:28 AM
GreekChat Member

my chapter puts balloons with our names on them in the center of a bunch of cars. you have to pop your balloon and get the number out of it. the number matches a key and then you walk around the circle until you find the car that your key goes to. its so much fun. and of course it took me the longest to find my big...she wasn't in her car..sneaky sneaky
Old 06-16-2010, 11:50 PM
GreekChat Member

Location: somewhere in an area where we usually get all four seasons :)
Send a message via AIM to sceniczip
Quote:
Originally Posted by skcdeegee View Post
my chapter puts balloons with our names on them in the center of a bunch of cars. you have to pop your balloon and get the number out of it. the number matches a key and then you walk around the circle until you find the car that your key goes to. its so much fun. and of course it took me the longest to find my big...she wasn't in her car..sneaky sneaky
That's cute! It's almost like winning a car, only you're "winning" a big lol.

I know this thread is old but I love hearing other reveal ideas
My pledge class's was a game of guess who. The bigs made a set of clues and the whole chapter would stand up to start. The little would read a clue and then whoever it didn't fit would sit down. Ultimately it was just your big left standing

We did the couples pairings as well, that was my little's pledge class and I did Beauty and the Beast for us. I love big/little!