Threads: 115,583
Welcome to our newest member, LynchMob66
» Online Users: 1,456
0 members and 1,456 guests
No Members online

Old 05-24-2003, 03:35 AM
GreekChat Member

D6 in cabo anyone?

any guys here from district 6? any of you going to cabo next month? myself and one othe rguys will be there. let me know who else from D6 will be there
Old 06-05-2003, 12:02 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to KingGaz83
cabo this year

I went to Cabo, and I took a lot from it. I also took a shit on myself, but it was all in good fun...Kaboo! had the drink specials, but I think that that place is a gay bar, but we didn't know until we left. There's only one way to rock, and that's at Cabo Wabo, motherfuckers. Use the coupon books, and don't drop a hundo on the bartenders, no matter what the pressure they are giving you. I did it, and now it sucks...no flow, but tons of memories.

V et V...

Dan Gaz...
IN Beta
Old 06-05-2003, 03:40 AM
GreekChat Member

yeah i went last spring break, and this spring break. the best place we found to get drinks was tiny bar. it is this bar up on the side of a wall in this shoping center where no where bar is...it was tight. i will be back in cabo for the 3rd time the end of this month. i love going and listening to what jerry has to say---even if some of the stuff he has been saying for the past 2 years, lol.
Old 11-26-2003, 02:02 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to thasch
I know that there are maybe 5 or 6 going down from AZ Alpha here in Tucson, personally I'll be heading down during Spring Break.

Jerry is an extremely generous man, just had him down to dedicate the house he purchased for us at homecoming.
Old 11-27-2003, 04:26 AM
GreekChat Member

hey man
yeah, cabo is a blast! and i just saw jerry this past weekend. he and the entire endowment fund had a meeting here in sd, so myself and our gp kurt, who is also our d6 archon, got to go sit in on the meeting---it was insane. kurt and i are going to try to make it out to az alpha and beta sometime this school year. he really wants to be able to visit all the chapters in our district, and since i am the vgp, his roommate, and traveling buddy, i am going to be going to. anyway, i am happy to hear that your chapter is doing well, and has a new house!!!!