Threads: 115,580
Welcome to our newest member, luvdovemrh
» Online Users: 1,634
3 members and 1,631 guests
Phrozen Sands, UW_dawg

Old 01-29-2003, 09:50 PM
GreekChat Member

my turn: is THIS possible?!

I am in a very similar situation to the girl who wondered if her hook-up could progress into a relationship. Well so far it has been since last spring and I'm still waiting! ANyways, I finally think I can just move on but it's because I have my sights set on another guy-who happens to be one of my hook-ups best friends and roomate from last year. He is very different from my hook-up, just a really nice, inexperienced good guy. We have class together and hang out studying a lot. I have had these feelings for a LONG time but just ignored them because I figured nothing could ever happen. He is shy and inexperienced. Well, do I have a chance?! Also, I would love for people to tell me I am jumping to conclusions: One of my best friends who totally knows my situation had a function with his frat this past weekend and told me she danced w/ my crush all night, (she has a pretty serious boyfriend) she said he was kinda getting touchy feely but that he was really drunk blah blah and said she thought I could totally get him-I just talked to another one of my friends who is in her sorority and she described their dancing as "dry sex." This friend of mine doesnt like my other friend, so she could be exaggerating. Am I freaking out over nothing>! help! Ok, enough whining! Thanks!
Old 01-29-2003, 11:24 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via ICQ to James Send a message via AIM to James
Well you don't have much of a right to "freak" over your friend.

That being said. A general word of advice:

Unless you are pining or crushing or devestated over ME (James):

1. Get over it.

2. Do something about it.

And if number two fails. See number one.

If I am invovled, all you myriads of future ladies, please wither away in emotional unfullfillment while holding yourself at the beck and call of my every whim in the hopes of some type of reciprocal feeling.

(James sighs) I would like that. A lot!
Old 01-30-2003, 01:42 PM
GreekChat Member

A lot of guys seems to think that girls love it when they rub all over them when they're dancing. If the guy doesn't have as much experience - dating or otherwise - he could just not have had a girlfriend who explained to him that just because he likes to rub his goodies on a girl's leg doesn't mean the girl's all about it. Or, he could be really horny from his lack of experience and be a little too excited about the prospect of even dancing with a girl. Chances are, it's probably both.

I've known a lot of shy guys that do that when they're drunk just because they really want some lovin' but are too shy to do anything normally and would never think of trying to REALLY get all over girls they're interested in, even when they're wasted. So, if all the guy does when drunk is dance a little....overzealously, if you will...at least he's not one of the guys who shoves your hand down his pants.

I wouldn't freak out about it, and I think you'd have a chance with the guy. He'd probably need some coaching on girls in many ways, but I'm guessing if you were in a relationship, not only would he never hump anyone's leg but yours, he'd probably calm down on the dance floor when he got some real lovin'.