Welcome to our newest member, lauren_ash0
» Online Users: 1,694
1 members and 1,693 guests
Xidelt

Old 09-24-2002, 10:34 PM
GreekChat Member

Thumbs up Amazing....

Hello ladies,

I just wanted to say how truly amazed I am by you ladies. I started on GC to research an organization I am interested in joining in sisterhood. I did have one particular organization in mind, but after visiting your forum this organization seems to be all that I am looking to be a part of. As I read in one post you ladies are friendly, classy, and intellegent, just the kind of women I would like to have as sisters. No drama, No negativity. I wish I had a chapter on my campus. I will definately look into it further.
Old 09-25-2002, 09:56 AM
GreekChat Member

Thumbs up thanks for the compliment

it's always a blessing to know that someone is taking notice of the positivity going on in our part of town... i must admit, i have to say the same thing-- i have visited quite a few of the more popular spots of greekchat.com and the conversation isn't always positive, especially when discussing other black women! keep up the good work sorors...
"Men often become what they believe themselves to be. If I believe I cannot do something, it makes me incapable of doing it. But when I believe I can, then I acquire the ability to do it even if I didn't have it in the beginning."-Gandhi
Old 09-25-2002, 11:29 AM
GreekChat Member

Cool Well Isn't that sweet...

Hey sistah Sunny 312....thank you for sincerity and for your OPEN MIND.

I've always heard..."You attract what you radiate" so I'm very pRHOud that my Sigma Sisters are radiating "friendly, classy & Intelligent" vibes here on greekchat.

I encourage you to come on over to our International Web Site located at: http://www.sgrho1922.org and visit with us.

We also have the *ORIGINAL* BGLO Message Board & we can assist you with bringing a chapter of Sigma to your campus.

Sisterly,

Aurora6

Old 09-25-2002, 08:27 PM
GreekChat Member

Wow,

I love me some Rhoyal Blue and Gold and I love my sorhors just because we always receive such positive comments from all kinds of observers! Sunny312 good luck on your quest for sisterhood! Welcome to Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority, Inc's message board on GC!

Serioussigma22

Stay safe, stay you and stay blessed!
Old 09-26-2002, 05:20 PM
GreekChat Member

Welcome to GC Sunny312! I wish you good luck on your quest for sisterhood in what ever org you choose to pursue!

"Bound by ties of love and Sisterhood"
Old 09-27-2002, 03:26 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Amazing....

Quote:
Originally posted by sunny312
Hello ladies,

I just wanted to say how truly amazed I am by you ladies. I started on GC to research an organization I am interested in joining in sisterhood. I did have one particular organization in mind, but after visiting your forum this organization seems to be all that I am looking to be a part of. As I read in one post you ladies are friendly, classy, and intellegent, just the kind of women I would like to have as sisters. No drama, No negativity. I wish I had a chapter on my campus. I will definately look into it further.
Thank You!