Threads: 115,586
Welcome to our newest member, Duece464
» Online Users: 902
1 members and 901 guests
No Members online

Old 06-24-2002, 05:28 PM
GreekChat Member

Post Favorite Alpha Chi Memory?

I just was curious to see what everyone's favorite memory or experience in AXO has been. For me, it would probably have to be the sleepever my pledge class had in the chapter room on the night of bis sis/lil sis day. We really bonded as a group that night. love, AXCutie
Old 06-26-2002, 05:44 AM
GreekChat Member

One of my favorite memories has to be the night of initiation. I was really nervous and excited. I had waited almost 5 months (we didn't get initiated until the second semester back then) and I thought I was about to explode! That night we all spent the night at the house and stayed up all night long talking and bonding. I was so excited when my big sis gave me my drop (now called lavalier). The next day I immediately placed the crest on my car-it seems like it was an eternity before I could do that (I also went out and bought a sweatshirt with the crest). I finally was a fully initiated member-I will never forget that feeling.
Old 06-27-2002, 06:42 PM
GreekChat Member

Gosh, this is a tuffy! I would say the anticipation of the day I could get my jersey and wear my letters!!! It was so exciting to FINALLY be able to "show the world" I was a full fledge AXO!

I loved my first rush on the other side. To be able to express what you hoped the PNMs would feel was a tremendous "high"!

Doggone it...Now I'm remembering the candlelite ceremonies, the Sigma Chi Derby Days and all the skits we used to do!

What about the flag football teams (powder puff football)? Do y'all have those? Where you sing songs chant your team on?

We had this one song-not to offend anyone- Tune of winners warm up with Malto meal (Bridge on the River Kwai) it went
Bullsh-- it make the grass grow green, ______ (you fill in a soro name) it does the same darn thing. Bullsh-- or is it __? Or is it bull-- and ___ combined? They HATED that song,and we just sang it all the louder! Oh-oh, I'm on a roll...