Welcome to our newest member, 60αρης Ηράκλειο
» Online Users: 1,321
0 members and 1,321 guests
No Members online

Old 01-21-2002, 07:19 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to IOTAS05500
Thumbs up Sgrho's And I-phi-t

"WASSUP "GREEKS" WE AS BLACK MEN AND WOMEN SHOULD NOT LET A LETTER OR COLOR NOR FEW WORDS DIVIDE US AS AN OUTLAW I-PHI-T KNOWS ALL ABOUT HOW OTHERS HATE AND TRY TO DISRESPECT OUR ORG SO MY SISTER AS A BROTHER OF IOTA PHI THETA FRATERNITY,INC. NO HARM INTENED REMBER THE BLACK GREEK ORG WERE NOT FOUNDED TO SPLIT US APART BUT TO BRING US CLOSER TOGETHER AND GIVE US A COMMON BOND THE SGRHO'S ARE OUR SISTER'S AS WELL AS ALL OTHER SORO REMBER BRUHS BUILDING A TRADITION NOT RESTING UPON ONE.... 1DELTA MU "00"
Old 01-21-2002, 07:31 PM
GreekChat Member

Re: Sgrho's And I-phi-t

Quote:
Originally posted by IOTAS05500
"WASSUP "GREEKS" WE AS BLACK MEN AND WOMEN SHOULD NOT LET A LETTER OR COLOR NOR FEW WORDS DIVIDE US AS AN OUTLAW I-PHI-T KNOWS ALL ABOUT HOW OTHERS HATE AND TRY TO DISRESPECT OUR ORG SO MY SISTER AS A BROTHER OF IOTA PHI THETA FRATERNITY,INC. NO HARM INTENED REMBER THE BLACK GREEK ORG WERE NOT FOUNDED TO SPLIT US APART BUT TO BRING US CLOSER TOGETHER AND GIVE US A COMMON BOND THE SGRHO'S ARE OUR SISTER'S AS WELL AS ALL OTHER SORO REMBER BRUHS BUILDING A TRADITION NOT RESTING UPON ONE.... 1DELTA MU "00"

Ditto... I agree with you 1922%

"Bound by ties of love and Sisterhood"
Old 02-07-2002, 04:28 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to shaft#2
AND TO MY BRUHS,

I SECOND AND THIRD THAT ALSO!
Old 03-26-2002, 10:48 PM
GreekChat Member

Thumbs down Just not right...

Now, I am a proud sweetheart for Iota Phi Theta Fraternity, Inc. and this topic concerns me greatly.
Don't get me wrong, I have no personal vendetta against SGRho's, but I don't like how this sorority "pushes up" on my frat brothers. It's even to the point where my frat brothers show more luv and respect for the Rhos than their own hearts, mainly cause they are a sorority and got 3 letters and have shown them mad luv mainly AFTER they got into the Pan-Hell. On my campus (Temple Univ.), the Rhos would just run over and hug and show mad luv for my brothers and treat us hearts like we weren't even there, and the brothers would just bask in glory. I understand why, but it just doesn't sit well with me.
I just think the many brothers should reflect and realize the importance of their sweethearts (even though they may not have had any) before stressing how nice the Rho's are and how they have welcomed them with open arms...and advocating their being the Iota's sister oragnization while at the same time leaving their hearts on the back burner...
If i have offended anybody, i apologize, but it's how i feel...