GreekChat.com Forums
Celebrating 25 Years of GreekChat!

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Entertainment
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Entertainment TV, movies, music, books, sports, radio...

» GC Stats
Members: 326,155
Threads: 115,580
Welcome to our newest member, luvdovemrh
» Online Users: 1,354
0 members and 1,354 guests
No Members online

Old 01-11-2002, 06:10 PM
GreekChat Member

Alias

Any of you as into that show as much as I am? I LOVE Alias. Perfect Sunday night mindless TV viewing. Though it isn't mindless because I keep wondering what is going to happen next!

Who do you suppose is on the other side of Eloise's bug?
Do you think Sloane is really Sidney's father?
Do you think Dixon is really K Directorate?

I do know the characters name. I am simply having a brain freeze!

I LOVE THIS SHOW!

Last edited by kimmykimmy; 01-11-2002 at 06:27 PM.
Old 01-11-2002, 06:39 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to amycat412
I LOVE this show too!!

I almost fell off the couch when they said Sydney's MOM was the KGB agent!!!

Sloane as Syd's father... INTERESTING concept that has definitely been hinted at... "I love you like a daughter..." etc.

I don't think Dixon is K Directorate--though that would be another AMAZING twist.

Eloise's bug-- I am guessing its Sloane or the guy who he had come in to figure out who the SD6 mole was.

Its a rerun this SUnday! But all new the following week opposite the Golden Globes--why would they do that? Why not the other way around?
Old 01-11-2002, 06:45 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to tcsparky
OK, due to an out-of-town guest, I missed last Sunday's episode. Could someone with the gift for gab PLEASE update me on everything that I have missed? The last episode I saw was Sydney being dragged in front of her father and everyone was waiting for him to shoot her.

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-11-2002, 06:45 PM
GreekChat Member

There has been speculation from people that Sid's mom is still alive and running SD-4. That is too much for my brain to process but I do think Sloane is her father.

I am also fascinated at how intricate the stories are and something that is said in passing is so important a few episodes later.

Like, Sloane was deceived by the CIA and that is why he turned on them. I think Sid's father is a good guy and has been a good guy the entire time. I think it was the mom that went over to SD-6 to keep getting it on with Sloane and Jack went over and was a double agent from day one.

I also think that the mom was the one who recruited Sid. I don't think Jack knew Sid was SD-6 until a short time ago. Remember how just the other night she was questioning him about why he hadn't said anything sooner?

I can't wait to see the next episode.

You are right, it should be new this week and a rerun next week.

I am spending way too much time thinking of this show but I truthfully haven't enjoyed TV this much in a long long time.
Old 01-11-2002, 06:50 PM
GreekChat Member

You missed an AMAZING episode.

The nutshell was Vaughn found out that Jack had 25 or so CIA agents killed a long time ago -- one of the the agents being Vaughn's father. Very sad.

Vaughn taped Sidney admitting that her dad must have had something to do with it since she found the KGB codes in the books that he had shipped to her mother years ago. But also Sidney said that she couldn't go before the CIA director and turn her father in. (Earlier in the episode Jack was AMAZING and such a great agent and for the first time Sid saw how great Jack was and said that we need him to take down SD-6).

Anyway, Sid finally agreed to turn in Jack so Vaugh calls in a meeting.

They are sitting in thinking it will be them two and the director. Well, in comes about 15 people and Sid says, "This is a big meeting."

And then Jack walks in.

Jack begins to say that he is here because what he has to say is the truth and everyone in the room knows it's the truth.

Jack didn't kill those CIA agents (meaning he wasn't working for the KGB).

HER MOTHER DID.

Unf**king believable.

There was more but that is the most important.