GreekChat.com Forums
Celebrating 25 Years of GreekChat!

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Greek Life
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Greek Life This forum is for various discussion topics regarding greek life. If you are posting a non-greek related message, please do so in one of the General Chat Topic forums.

» GC Stats
Members: 326,155
Threads: 115,580
Welcome to our newest member, luvdovemrh
» Online Users: 1,587
3 members and 1,584 guests
Low D Flat, naraht

Old 04-07-2001, 12:16 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to GiggyZ
Talking My Sentimental Journey

Yesterday one of my sorors asked me about my experiences as a much younger member of Zeta Phi Beta. While sharing my thoughts with her, I felt a tear in my eye. In two days, I celebrate 20 years as a member of the "sisterly love" sisterhood. As I spend the next few days in reflection (I do this each anniversary), I am so humbled by the opportunities I have had over the past 20 years as a Finer Woman of Zeta. I have met some wonderful women who I am proud to call my sisters, my sorors, and my friends.

To all my sorors, may you enjoy the blessings of sisterhood and friendship. May you continue to do God's work and the work of Zeta in service to your respective communities. May you always strive for the highest in scholastic achievement. May you forever carry the Zeta light and represent everything that is Finer Womanhood.

To those who may one day desire to become proud wearers of the Royal Blue and Pure White, let my words to my Sorors be implanted in your heart. The road less traveled in never easy BUT ALWAYS worth the journey.

To my sister-sorors of the NPHC, I share with you my well wishes for the success of your programs and may you continue to enjoy the benefits of membership. Be proud of your history, remain dedicated to the cause, and DO NO HARM so that the future of the BGLO sorority experience is able to be enjoyed by our granddaughters and their granddaughters.

God Bless.

Giggy Z
Initiated into Zeta Phi Beta via Delta Delta chapter on April 8, 1981
Old 04-07-2001, 12:25 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Finer Woman10-A-91 Send a message via Yahoo to Finer Woman10-A-91
Talking

Sniff, sniff, sniff, tears a flowing... MC GiggyZ you know one day we hope to reach 20 with such grace and fierceness! Thank you for setting such a wonderful example. Z-PHI to 20 more great ones!!!!!
IZLA,
POD
10-A-91

------------------
Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Incorporated...Every Finer Woman's Dream!