Members: 326,168
Threads: 115,578
Welcome to our newest member, 60αρης Ηράκλειο
» Online Users: 1,499
2 members and 1,497 guests
Cookiez17, John

Old 06-03-2010, 04:49 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to JessicaSideways Send a message via MSN to JessicaSideways Send a message via Yahoo to JessicaSideways
The Lights Are On, But Is Anyone Home?

I'm a soon-to-be transfer student at Metro State College of Denver (I'm doing another semester at Naropa to ensure that when I get into Metro, I'll have a kick-ass GPA) and there are two sororities that I'm interested in rushing (not going to mention the other one purely out of respect for the Phi Sigs here) but I was wondering if anyone here knows if the Iota Lambda chapter is still active? It's listed as an active sorority on Metro State College of Denver's website but their website has not been updated in 2 years (recruitment info from 2008 being proof of this).

I'm going down to the Metro campus tomorrow (or later today... pfft, haven't been sleeping right lately) and I'll be asking the same questions to the Student Life Office (which provides oversight for the Greek Life Office).
Old 06-03-2010, 11:58 AM

It is according to the PSS national website.

https://imis.phisigmasigma.org/new/s.../all_chpts.cfm

If you have any other questions such as this the national sites are the best places to look.
Old 06-03-2010, 08:42 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to JessicaSideways Send a message via MSN to JessicaSideways Send a message via Yahoo to JessicaSideways
I received an e-mail from the President of the chapter, they're still active and have recruitment events. But then again, I do have to admit that a number of websites at Metro haven't been updated for a while. An example would be that the Chemistry department website looks like it could have been created on Angelfire back in 1999.