Our sorority likes to hand-out things around campus a few times a year, so that people are familar with us and who we are. We usually pass out candy but I want to think of something a little different. We usually get 100+ of what ever we hand-out. This would be the first 2 days of classes, so I am thinking back to school related. IDEAS?
GreekChat Notice: Only those who have chipped in at buymeacoffee.com/greekchat will be able to access the forums when the site goes private. Chip-in what you want. More details on the page linked.
I think one year we did "Back to School baggies". We got specialized small plastic bags and put pens, pencils, post its and highlighters in them and gave them out. I think we may have also have included a letter or flyer about our philanthropy that worked with a local women and children's shelter.