Threads: 115,580
Welcome to our newest member, luvdovemrh
» Online Users: 1,312
0 members and 1,312 guests
No Members online

Old 06-19-2009, 10:26 AM
GreekChat Member

betajournal.com revamp!

go and see it, it's sooooooo much better!
Old 06-19-2009, 02:23 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by twotimestalia View Post
go and see it, it's sooooooo much better!
I agree the betajournal.com website is much better and I totally agree and like the email newsletter sample she has on there, however, betasigmaphi.org is not updated. Betasigmaphi.org is where PNM's and whoever go to first to see what we are about and to gather more information. Excuse my language, but the main website as it is, is piss poor. The items on BetaJournal should be combined onto the betasigmaphi.org website (as in one website) instead of having two different websites for information. Maybe it's just me, but I've never totally grasped that concept?

The BetaBoard needs to be overhauled as well with a forum where topics are categorized for easy viewing/finding.

I absolutely love BSP, and I wouldnt trade my time and effort for the world, but some things are in dire need of change for the survival of the sorority. Continuing to run certain areas as they are being run now is no longer cutting it.
Old 06-19-2009, 08:18 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Jill1228
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThetaPrincess24 View Post
I agree the betajournal.com website is much better and I totally agree and like the email newsletter sample she has on there, however, betasigmaphi.org is not updated. Betasigmaphi.org is where PNM's and whoever go to first to see what we are about and to gather more information. Excuse my language, but the main website as it is, is piss poor. The items on BetaJournal should be combined onto the betasigmaphi.org website (as in one website) instead of having two different websites for information. Maybe it's just me, but I've never totally grasped that concept?

The BetaBoard needs to be overhauled as well with a forum where topics are categorized for easy viewing/finding.

I absolutely love BSP, and I wouldnt trade my time and effort for the world, but some things are in dire need of change for the survival of the sorority. Continuing to run certain areas as they are being run now is no longer cutting it.
Girl, ain't that the truth!

Going to go check out the betajournal
Old 07-29-2009, 02:16 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via ICQ to HeavenslilAngel Send a message via AIM to HeavenslilAngel Send a message via Yahoo to HeavenslilAngel
Just FYI, International is bringing the website in house now instead of outsourcing it to whatever company because the company was charging too much for each update that was needed so updates (that are free of charge to International) should be coming soon. I went to the website a couple days ago and found this out.

Last edited by HeavenslilAngel; 07-29-2009 at 02:19 AM.
Old 07-29-2009, 07:11 PM
GreekChat Member

I know, isn't this awesome! We got a brand new betaboard forum on the .org site too.