GreekChat.com Forums
Celebrating 25 Years of GreekChat!

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Chit Chat The Chit Chat forum is for discussions that do not fit into the forum topics listed below.

» GC Stats
Members: 326,157
Threads: 115,582
Welcome to our newest member, craig171
» Online Users: 1,632
1 members and 1,631 guests
MSKKG

Old 10-03-2001, 12:22 AM
GreekChat Member

Favorite GC member quotes

I decided to start a thread on favorite GC member quotes, b/c some of you say some seriously funny sh-t!

My favorite today comes from good old Tom Earp in the GC Crush thread; directed towards KSig RC:

You got a tingle from my dingle!!!

You crack me up Tom

Last edited by IowaHawkeye; 10-03-2001 at 01:20 AM.
Old 10-03-2001, 12:25 AM
GreekChat Member

Location: Who you calling "boy"? The name's Hand Banana . . .
Re: Favorite GC member quotes

Quote:
Originally posted by IowaHawkeye
Idecided to start a thread onfavorite GC member quotes, b/c some of you say some seriously funny sh-t!

My favorite today comes from good old Tom Earp in the GC Crush thread; directed towards KSig RC:

You got a tingle from my dingle!!!

You crack me up Tom
Interestingly enough, this is my LEAST favorite quote . . . i mean Tom i'm pretty chill, but hopefully that's the end of it between me and your dingle.
Old 10-03-2001, 01:11 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to KABillyMac Send a message via Yahoo to KABillyMac
Proof Read

Funniest shit ever. Thats about all I can say.
Old 10-03-2001, 02:24 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to DukeBlue
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by DukeBlue
If it's sparkly and pretty, I want it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Honey, if this ain't the truth, I don't know what is . . . I'm just like the raccoon playing with tinfoil - can't let go of the shiny.
That was posted in the Sephora thread by KSig RC...that cracked me up.
Old 10-03-2001, 10:53 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via ICQ to damasa Send a message via AIM to damasa Send a message via Yahoo to damasa
"I'll show you great."

d
Old 10-03-2001, 07:47 PM
GreekChat Member

Talking My faves

Mine are more about posts than quotes. Heres mine for the day:

Lil_G

“I go back to hitting the books and hear this shuffling sound - i look over to my desk to see this huge black squirrel sitting on my books....I was like 'ah' get out of here!”

But the funniest ever was the barbie threads from Summer of 2000. The BEST:

etienneSAI

there was a wedding barbie AND a wedding ken. he was in a white tux with this awful shimmery white collar and cummerbund. he matched barbie's dress, whipped litle bitch that he was. anyway, my personal opinion is that somewhere out there is an alimony barbie. she left ken and got the porsche, the dream house and custody of thier baby. barbie, in her alimony settlement, was also granted a corporate position in ken's law firm, leaving him to be some broke-ass street walker *either that or a chippendale, my mind hasn't gotten that far yet* and barbie ran off with the pool boy, who was probably ken's frat brother....

Sexy Mocha

Barbie also had a twin sister (Tutti)....I say HAD because no one has seen or heard from her since about 30 years ago. Tutti was introduced back in 1966....Barbie must have "arranged" it so that Tutti mysteriously disappeared...which goes back to my initial thought that she is part of the mafia (Barbie Roberts is an alias for Barbara Fettuccini). She is evil incarnate, I tell you! Her madness must stop!!

James

I am reasonably recogizable on campus as a Fraternity president, Greek council VP, and Student Government Rep. So everyone wanted to know what was so funny . . .

And of course I couldn't tell them that it was a web conversation about Barbie dolls, which just made me laugh harder . . .

But you are right, Ken was a little pansy, and I'm glad my GI Joe figures captured him and had him put to death years ago
(the guy was sniveling to the end).

And....

Texas Alum

My little brother was always kidnapping my Barbies so they could be G.I. Joe's girlfriend (you see, she IS a hussy) - and I would take them back because... whatever, Barbie is about seven inches tall and G.I. Joe was about three inches tall and MY Barbie was not datin' no short short man!

I DID have the Twirler Curl Barbie, only mine was called Golden Curl Barbie, and she came in this FINE gold lame pantsuit, and also came with a "curling iron" that was held together by one of those little round rubber bands that went on braces....

Now, I hate to admit this - but no-one ever explained to me that the copper wires in the Barbie's head were for curling purposes! (I was about seven) I didn't understand that the point was to take a lock of Barbie hair (with wires in it), roll it on the fake curling iron, and then it would be curled. And the wires got in the way - you couldn't use Barbie's little brush and comb very well with them.

So.... I cut all the wires out! They were anchored at her hairline on her forehead. Only, with my plastic safety scissors, I couldn't really cut close enough to Barbie's scalp to get the whole wire off, so they were still there, but really super short. So my Golden Curl Barbie had this little wiry mohawk ridge running along the front of her head, and the d@mned hair never would curl.

What a disappointment... I think I ended up donating that one to the G.I. Joe cause...

You people still crack me up with this stuff.
Old 10-03-2001, 08:09 PM
GreekChat Member

lmao

oh god.. too funny!!!
Old 10-04-2001, 06:18 PM
GreekChat Member

Oh what the heck KSig, You are one of the best on site and well what else can I say!!!!!!

The day is light the night is dark, damn that even impressed me but does not ryhmn!

In the best impressions, Stork, Damn you Morons if this anit the best site I dont know what is!!!!!

Well a little bit of Hollywood rewrite what a hoot!!!!!

By the way KSig how is the tunnel!! BoB Vila did a shot on that can you get aound Boston!? Does it really help, or is it another Hi guys what you see is what you get?

Oh by the way one of your Brothers is a Skoal Rep and was in today at the shop!

Seems a chapter is in trouble, not because of the house but a active ( 1 ) got stupid! E-M and will fill you in as is more private!

He is also a district director for KS or what ever region, so he and I compare notes on what is going on in our Greek World!

LX Z # 1
Alumni
Old 10-04-2001, 06:48 PM
GreekChat Member

My fav that I picked up from AGD Sis Sandy (OT) is..

"Talk doesn't Cook Rice"
Someone Smart

Also another one, I can't remember where I saw it..

"The Early Bird Gets the Worm; but the Second Mouse Gets the Cheese!"

Old 10-04-2001, 11:02 PM
GreekChat Member

That's a great line about the early bird and second mouse...

My favorite, though may be James' signature line -- which I may not remember exactly but is something like...

The difference between hope and despair is often a good night's sleep.

How true that is.
The above is the opinion of the poster which may or may not be based in known facts and does not necessarily reflect the views of Delta Tau Delta or Greek Chat -- but it might.
Old 10-05-2001, 01:19 AM
GreekChat Member

not really a quote but this has to go for best icon...

|^ ^^^^^^^^^^^ ||
| - - P A B S T- - |_| ||'""|""\___,_
| __.. ||__|__|_| || o|
[""(@)'(@)"""""**|(@)(@)*****|(@):
Old 10-09-2001, 10:33 PM
GreekChat Member

This isn't from a GC-er but it is very appropriate at times..

"My therapist told me a way to achieve inner peace was to start what I finished. Today I finished 2 bags of chips and a chocolate cake.

I feel better already! "

Old 10-10-2001, 08:09 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to SigmaChiCard
Mine isn't really a fav quote, but I really like my own signature because all of the letters to my name are links to what I feel are good sites, some fun, some serious...but good sites either way. But well, to be honest...I cannot think of a better phrase than In Hoc Signo Vinces!

Visit: BackSeat SandBar & MySpace
Old 10-10-2001, 10:06 PM
GreekChat Member

Wow..SigmaChiCard-

Well...I should be studying for a calc midterm, but I decided to click on all the letters of your name in your signature. You dig OAR? Thank god. I am always checking the website to see when they'll be back in California. I have read many of your posts and now that I have seen your pictures on your websites(how online dating chat room did that sound? oh man!), I find it very hard to believe that you haven't found that special girl yet..or have you? Sorry, I'm not so updated in the GC relationships aspect of the boards. You seem like a rad kid...keep it real in Sigma Chi..they are some of my closest freinds here, not to mention our football coaches!
Old 10-12-2001, 12:28 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to SigmaChiCard
"The only reason I wasn't invited on Noah's ark is they couldn't find another living soul to compare to me" - Spon from a different, nonGC forum, but thought I'd interject it

Visit: BackSeat SandBar & MySpace