GreekChat.com Forums
Celebrating 25 Years of GreekChat!

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Entertainment
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Entertainment TV, movies, music, books, sports, radio...

» GC Stats
Members: 326,155
Threads: 115,580
Welcome to our newest member, luvdovemrh
» Online Users: 1,334
0 members and 1,334 guests
No Members online

Old 11-29-2004, 03:17 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to AlphaGamDiva Send a message via Yahoo to AlphaGamDiva
i find myself rolling my eyes over JR these days. yeah, america's little sweetheart had twins and is apparently in this great marriage, but wasn't this guy married to someone else when she came along? i tend to go on the she's way over-rated way of thinking, anyway, b/c she's the same in all her movies (yes, even erin brok) and i prefer renee zellwegger anyday. but maybe that's just me.

i heard something this morning about how the names could be covers.....just to give them a little time to enjoy some privacy before coming out with their real names. i don't see WHY they would do that, but who knows. hazel is pretty rank, but i enjoy phinnaeus.

glad the babies are healthy, though, for being born a month early.

My Facebook
Old 11-29-2004, 03:57 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by AlphaGamDiva
hazel is pretty rank, but i enjoy phinnaeus.
See I feel the opposite. Hazel, while being very old fashioned, is still a nice name. Phinnaeus is just an awful name. That kid is going to take a lot of teasing over his name if he goes by that instead of a nickname.
Old 11-29-2004, 04:12 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Peaches-n-Cream
I think that children of celebrities should attend school together. Hazel, Phinnaeus, and Apple might wind up having the most normal names. I like Phinn/Finn as a nickname.

Anyway, I don't think that those names are too bad. I have known people with unusual names: Tinkerbell, Cinnamon, Tashaka, Octavia. I was also surrounded by a multitude of Jennifers, Stephanies, Amys, and Lisas. I'm not sure which is better, to give a unique name or an extremely popular name. Plus my name is unique and unusual and I like it.
Old 11-29-2004, 09:00 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Sister Havana
With the babies being born this early, and with her knowing that they were going to be a boy and a girl when she announced her pregnancy...I am thinking that she was actually further along in the pregnancy than she said when she announced it, and the January due date was given so the paparazzi wouldn't be staking out the hospitals nearby when she was really due.

I am glad everyone is doing well.
Old 11-29-2004, 09:25 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Peaches-n-Cream
I think that children of celebrities should attend school together. Hazel, Phinnaeus, and Apple might wind up having the most normal names. I like Phinn/Finn as a nickname.

Anyway, I don't think that those names are too bad. I have known people with unusual names: Tinkerbell, Cinnamon, Tashaka, Octavia. I was also surrounded by a multitude of Jennifers, Stephanies, Amys, and Lisas. I'm not sure which is better, to give a unique name or an extremely popular name. Plus my name is unique and unusual and I like it.
I went to high school with a woman whose name is Twinkle. Her last name was Star. Sure hope she did not marry someone who has the last name Bright--Twinkle Star Bright

DaffyKD
Old 11-29-2004, 11:15 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Tippiechick
OK, Hazel Patricia and Phinnaeus Walter just sucks! Those poor kids... APPLE IS A BETTER NAME! I know Walter and Patricia are Julia's deceased parents' names. But, their whole names just sound like some 90 year-old married couple.

Yuck, Julia. I expected classier/better (IMO) names!
Given some time, I wouldn't be surprised if they disguise their names the old-fashioned way... H. Patricia Moder and P. Walter Moder. Sure is a hell of a lot nicer-sounding than Apple!

Alpha Alpha (University of Oklahoma) Chapter, #814, 1984
Old 12-29-2006, 02:33 PM
Unregistered-

Julia Roberts expecting 3rd child

I have to give her and Danny Props. Hazel and Finn are two, and the baby's due next summer. She's definitely gonna have her hands full.

But yay for them!