GreekChat.com Forums
Celebrating 25 Years of GreekChat!

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Chit Chat The Chit Chat forum is for discussions that do not fit into the forum topics listed below.

» GC Stats
Members: 326,154
Threads: 115,580
Welcome to our newest member, lauren_ash0
» Online Users: 1,447
0 members and 1,447 guests
No Members online

Old 01-31-2008, 05:14 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by carnation View Post
About the colors, I don't remember. We've only been to Disney World and the only thing I can remember is that this place doesn't look like DW but somehow I know in the dream that it is! Sometimes I get on other rides, sometimes I'm just in shops but I always know in the dream that I've just got to get to the Haunted Mansion and it never happens despite lots of searching!

Sometimes I think I've found it although it doesn't look like it and then I'm informed that that's only the fake one.
When you "know that it is Disney" are there other rides associated with Disney--like the "tea cups", "space mountain", "small world", etc. (it may be out of the corner of your eyes kinna thing)...

Then when you are walking through the shops, what kinds of stuff are sold? "Mickey Mouse Ears", "Donald Duck hats"? Is this a cherished feeling you have--i.e. your family members purchasing this for you?

Are you searching through the stores or are you searching through the park outside? If you are searching through the stores, you cannot "buy" the Haunted Mansion itself, therefore, you are not going to find it...

Do you recognize the person who is telling you that it is not the Haunted Mansion? Or some random person you have only seen in passing - a store clerk, a banker, a stranger on the street?

Do you have the ability to recreate the dream while conscious? Some people don't. Some people do...

"Yo soy una mujer negra" ~Zoe Saldana
Old 01-31-2008, 05:20 PM
GreekChat Member

When I was little I had a lot more recurring dreams.

The ability to fly/jump over an entire house was a cool one... sometimes flying over canyons.

The one that was pretty strange/unique was my shoplifting dream. I'd be in a supermarket, go to the produce section and steal some type of fruit (pinneapple, orange, banana etc.) and then someone grabs my arm and I wake up. I would have this dream over and over, but always taking a different fruit.
Old 02-01-2008, 02:07 AM
GreekChat Member

Location: From Rockford IL but go to school at Southern Illinois University Carbondale
Send a message via AIM to jmagnus
Quote:
Originally Posted by AKA_Monet View Post
When you "know that it is Disney" are there other rides associated with Disney--like the "tea cups", "space mountain", "small world", etc. (it may be out of the corner of your eyes kinna thing)...

Then when you are walking through the shops, what kinds of stuff are sold? "Mickey Mouse Ears", "Donald Duck hats"? Is this a cherished feeling you have--i.e. your family members purchasing this for you?

Are you searching through the stores or are you searching through the park outside? If you are searching through the stores, you cannot "buy" the Haunted Mansion itself, therefore, you are not going to find it...

Do you recognize the person who is telling you that it is not the Haunted Mansion? Or some random person you have only seen in passing - a store clerk, a banker, a stranger on the street?

Do you have the ability to recreate the dream while conscious? Some people don't. Some people do...

While a tad unrelated, sometimes disney stuff can be really scary. Do you all remember dumbo? I couldn't watch it when I was little because the pink elephants scared the crap out of me!
Old 02-01-2008, 02:23 AM
GreekChat Member

No.