Welcome to our newest member, 60αρης Ηράκλειο
» Online Users: 1,558
2 members and 1,556 guests
Cookiez17, John

Old 03-14-2011, 03:05 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGDee View Post
He only knew how to cook fried eggs and toast. He called me at work to ask me how to turn the dryer on. He called me at work to ask me how to cook macaroni and cheese from the box. After about 5 years, he told me we needed a new toilet in his bathroom. I asked why. He said it was brown.

ETA: Men, still hiding.

Last edited by PrettyBoy; 03-14-2011 at 03:21 AM.
Old 03-14-2011, 05:02 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 33girl View Post
Even that (hanging in the house with the parents letting you alone) is weird. It would almost make more sense if he was trying to get you to get to know them, etc. At any rate, this is completely reminding me of Failure To Launch.
I've gotten to know his parents really well. I'm over there a lot. He's more of a homebody, which I don't mind, because I'm am too. Sort of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheerfulgreek View Post
He seems like a major procrastinator. Like, one of those guys who says he going to do something tomorrow, and then the days turn into weeks, and the weeks into months and the months into years.....into not doing it at all. I mean, is he lazy? Sounds like it.
He doesn't procrastinate when it's time to get things done. He's great with saving money, and I wouldn't say that he's lazy, he just doesn't seem to be very motivated to move out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adpiucf View Post
He sounds like a loser momma's boy. Drop him. Of course, you won't, even though you know you should (otherwise you wouldn't be asking all of us for our opinion). He's selfish and lazy. This isn't someone who has fallen on hard times and had to move home for a few months to get back on his feet. This is someone who has the means and the know-how to be an adult and simply takes the easy way out. He doesn't exactly sound like a prize.
I plan on being with him a little longer to see where things go, and if things seem to be the same, then I'm going to have to move on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiKA2001 View Post
I started a thread about something like this a few months back.
http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/sh...d.php?t=115448
It's more difficult to move out, because it's so competitive now.
Old 03-14-2011, 01:01 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gretchen W View Post

He doesn't procrastinate when it's time to get things done. He's great with saving money, and I wouldn't say that he's lazy, he just doesn't seem to be very motivated to move out.

It's more difficult to move out, because it's so competitive now.
Is he just living at home due to the economy or job insecurity or is he just a bum?