GreekChat.com Forums
Celebrating 25 Years of GreekChat!

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Recruitment > Sorority Recruitment
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Sorority Recruitment Recruitment event and bid day ideas, membership retention, publicity, recruitment policies, etc.

» GC Stats
Members: 326,159
Threads: 115,585
Welcome to our newest member, LynchMob66
» Online Users: 1,312
0 members and 1,312 guests
No Members online

Old 12-02-2009, 04:52 PM
GreekChat Member

thank u (i <3 myself) no you are not me, and as for knight shadow...although i would really like to say somethings to you I'm not because of the lady I am and I respect what you may stand for as far as your NPC but you need a reality check. And like I said, it's a free site...the girl asked a question and I stated my opinion. I didn't want to offend anyone therefore, at the beginning I stated that it was an opinion, but you WILL NOT tell me what I can and cannot post and you WILL NOT control who I answer on this internet website. Until they block my username I'm free to answer whatever question I want so back off asshole.
Old 12-02-2009, 04:55 PM
GreekChat Member

omgwow@this whole thing
Old 12-02-2009, 04:56 PM
GreekChat Member

LOL K_S did you know you were in an NPC? Apparently you're a white (because they only take whites) girl.
Old 12-02-2009, 04:57 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by missdynamic View Post
thank u (i <3 myself) no you are not me, and as for knight shadow...although i would really like to say somethings to you I'm not because of the lady I am and I respect what you may stand for as far as your NPC but you need a reality check. And like I said, it's a free site...the girl asked a question and I stated my opinion. I didn't want to offend anyone therefore, at the beginning I stated that it was an opinion, but you WILL NOT tell me what I can and cannot post and you WILL NOT control who I answer on this internet website. Until they block my username I'm free to answer whatever question I want so back off asshole.
LOL

You're right. I'm attached to MY NPC. It's obvious that you're fully informed about everything Greek related.

But thanks for "schooling" me on Greek life and the power of posting. I needed that. Obviously, I've been slacking.

Old 12-02-2009, 04:57 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by agzg View Post
LOL K_S did you know you were in an NPC? Apparently you're a white (because they only take whites) girl.
Obviously

But you will NOT tell her that she can't state her opinion! Freedom of speech! Right to bear arms! Due process!

Old 12-02-2009, 04:58 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by knight_shadow View Post
Obviously
I picture you as a blonde. With dark eye make-up a la Jenny on Gossip Girl so you appear "edgy."

ETA: Your addition made me think of the "Gargoyles!" lady from Trading Spouses.
Old 12-02-2009, 04:59 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by agzg View Post
I picture you as a blonde. With dark eye make-up a la Jenny on Gossip Girl so you appear "edgy."
Totally <3 your description of me.

Old 12-02-2009, 05:03 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by i <3 myself View Post
hey so like one of my friends told me tht you guys on this website will answer all of my greek relaed qustions, so here goes:::

i go to Alabama and im a freshman and i reallly wanted to rush but i got waaaaay too intinidated bc all of the sorority girls there are really beautiful and i always thought of myself as gorgeous, thats what everybody in highschool said, and well i pretty much got scared and didnt go thru rush. now 1 of my best friends in high school joined a sorority and i feel like were not firneds anymore and if i join a different house than her ill make her feel bad. so i really want to be in a top house. i mean im prettier than her so it shouldnt be too hard right? and i make semigood grades and ive always been able to get guys so that should help too right?? anyway i guess my question is should i rush in the spring or the fall?? what do u guys recommend as far as when i should rush and which top house i should aim for??

thanks in advance,
aimee
I recommend you get a tutor. You sound so pretentious talking about how gorgeous you are. I think it also sucks what kind of a friend you seem to be. Do you go around judging how "ugly" or "unattractive" your friends are in comparison to you? I'm glad I don't have you as a friend. Also, don't think that making "semi-good" grades at Bama while trying to rush a sorority (especially a top house) will be necessarily be good enough to get you a bid. I hope you realize that Bama is filled with gorgeous girls, with great personalities (who don't judge their "ugly" friends), and have incredible grades with awesome resumes. You are nothing special there. Get off your high horse.

You should NOT aim for any houses. You should aim for getting a better attitude before someone gives you a reality check.
Old 12-02-2009, 05:05 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:

i hope she doesn't kiss her mother with that mouth.
Old 12-02-2009, 05:07 PM
GreekChat Member

Thank you glad you understand (rolling eyes). It was nice chatting with you knight shadow. No hard feelings. Don't assume anything about me. I don't know everything about anything. The wises person is one who realizes just how much they don't know. I'm always learning and open for advice. And if you wasn't such a butt about it, I'm sure people could learn alot from you. But hey, your only celebrating 22 years so u still learning too.
Old 12-02-2009, 05:08 PM
GreekChat Member

She's too late -- it's already been broughten

Old 12-02-2009, 05:08 PM
GreekChat Member

tld221 your such a sweetheart
Old 12-02-2009, 05:09 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Thank you glad you understand (rolling eyes). It was nice chatting with you knight shadow. No hard feelings. Don't assume anything about me. I don't know anything about anything. The wises person is one who realizes just how much they don't know. I'm always learning and open for advice. And if you wasn't such a butt about it, I'm sure people could learn alot from you. But hey, your only celebrating 22 years so u still learning too.
FYP

And LOL -- I love when folks think that "clowning" my frat = clowning me

GreekChat Member

Quote:
It doesn't matter if you have the right the post. What matter's if you have a reason to post. Sharing your completely uninformed opinion is not a good reason to post. It's not even a lane swerve because you don't have a lane to return to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight_Shadow
Omega Delta Phi Fraternity, Inc.
Yeah obviously a NPC sorority.
GreekChat Member

Sometimes I wonder if (youknowwho) comes on impersonating female interests for NPHC orgs just for shits and giggles.

I probably would.