Members: 326,157
Threads: 115,581
Welcome to our newest member, craig171
» Online Users: 1,453
0 members and 1,453 guests
No Members online

Old 10-11-2006, 07:35 AM
GreekChat Member

Girl had horrible breath and ate off my plate at dinner; I don't think I talked to the friend who set up the blind date for a couple of weeks.
Old 10-11-2006, 11:05 PM
GreekChat Member

i had a blind once.....she kept bumping into things and then hit me with her cane.
Old 10-11-2006, 11:17 PM
GreekChat Member

^^^ so you had a LITERAL blind date. HA!
Old 10-14-2006, 03:19 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sisterzip View Post
When My friend was dating her Ex they decided to hook me up with one of his coworkers "Dave".
Dave wanted to take me out to dinner witch I accpeted. The restuarant he took me to was this buffet. It was one of the cheep greasy ones, not a good one. We got up to the register and it turned out he was only paying for himself. Personaly I think if you are not paying for someone you should discuss where you are going. I didn't want to be picky thought so I gave him a chance. Turns out I might as well have sat by myself. This guy had the peronality of a wall. All he talked about was this boat party he went to over the summer. When I talked about my self he seamed un interested or would change the convo back to the stupid party.
Never again will I let my friend's (ex)Bf set me up.
He paid for himself? Now that's jacked beyond belief. LOL
Old 10-14-2006, 03:20 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by #3 Tsunami View Post
I hollared at this little short sexy caramel thing at a Kappa Party a few years back. I won't expose names and identities. Anyway, she was in my area going to school and lived out of state. Over the summer she went home and I was talking to her on the phone and we had plans to go out when she got back...
But, in the meantime I saw this bad ass brown sugar on blackplanet. We talked for about a week or two on yahoo messenger and made plans to go out. I go to pick her up at her apartment and she was everything I expected. Sexy as hell!!!. But when she hollars to her roomate in the backround, guess who comes up to the door.
Short sexy caramel!!!!
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn!!!!!!!! What did you do when that happend?
Old 10-14-2006, 05:09 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessXIca View Post
why? any guy who'd put that on his car is a total jackass and no loss to anyone whatsoever. i like when assholes clearly identify themselves.
Yeah, I agree. That's wrong.
Old 10-14-2006, 06:34 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessXIca View Post
why? any guy who'd put that on his car is a total jackass and no loss to anyone whatsoever. i like when assholes clearly identify themselves.

thank you.
Old 11-03-2006, 11:15 AM
GreekChat Member

Bump

I got set up with a guy once who had just moved to the town where my school was. He came to pick me up, and it turned out that there was a chapter of his fraternity at my school. He decided that he needed to meet his brothers and see what their house was like. I was a freshman and had no clue how to get to the house. So the entire date basically consisted of us driving around Poughkeepsie in circles late at night getting lost so that he could meet the guys. Needless to say, there was no second date.
Old 11-18-2006, 02:58 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Buttonz Send a message via MSN to Buttonz Send a message via Yahoo to Buttonz
The date I just came home from. Went out for desert and had a great time, but no spark....and he couldn't take the hint after even after I said it straight out.

Patriae Multae Spes Una
Old 11-18-2006, 03:13 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buttonz View Post
The date I just came home from. Went out for desert and had a great time, but no spark....and he couldn't take the hint after even after I said it straight out.
LOL. What did you tell him? What did he say that made you think he didn't get the hint? Also were you physically attracted to him? I'm being nosey?
Old 11-18-2006, 03:22 AM
GreekChat Member

My friend's wife tried setting me up with her friend last week. I was very skeptical at 1st. I don't like blind dates, but any way I decided to do it. When I got there she was really attractive but was totally not my type. I'm glad it was a double date instead. She asked me for my number when I got ready to go. That really put me on the spot. She told me she just wanted US to go out next time. I ended up giving her my number. I didn't just want to say no to her. She called the next day . I didn't call her back yet. I should have followed my 1st instinct.
Old 11-18-2006, 03:38 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Buttonz Send a message via MSN to Buttonz Send a message via Yahoo to Buttonz
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyBoy View Post
LOL. What did you tell him? What did he say that made you think he didn't get the hint? Also were you physically attracted to him? I'm being nosey?
I told him that there was no spark and he was like "I felt one, could it be just cus you were in pain and had a long day?" ummm no...and he still kept on asking to see me again!

And no, I am not physically attracted to him, far from it....

Patriae Multae Spes Una
Old 11-18-2006, 04:02 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buttonz View Post
I told him that there was no spark and he was like "I felt one, could it be just cus you were in pain and had a long day?" ummm no...and he still kept on asking to see me again!

And no, I am not physically attracted to him, far from it....
LOL. That's the worse feeling when going on blind dates. They build up some excitement at 1st. Then you start wondering what this person looks like? How is their personality? Are they attractive, or are they o.k.? or are they just tore up from the floor up? Then when you finally get to the place where you agreed to meet and you see this person approach you and if they are unattractive, you say to yourself "I wish I could just go back home right now." LOL.
Old 11-18-2006, 03:19 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyBoy View Post
LOL. That's the worse feeling when going on blind dates. They build up some excitement at 1st. Then you start wondering what this person looks like? How is their personality? Are they attractive, or are they o.k.? or are they just tore up from the floor up? Then when you finally get to the place where you agreed to meet and you see this person approach you and if they are unattractive, you say to yourself "I wish I could just go back home right now." LOL.
Well, he picked me up...and he looks better in his pics then he does in real life, but the looks weren't the reason why there wasn't a spark

Patriae Multae Spes Una
Old 11-18-2006, 09:26 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RU OX Alum View Post
i had a blind once.....she kept bumping into things and then hit me with her cane.
And I just cried from laughing so hard.

And Jesus speaketh, "do unto others as they did unto you because the bitches deserve it".