GreekChat.com Forums
Celebrating 25 Years of GreekChat!

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Alpha > Alpha Kappa Alpha
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

» GC Stats
Members: 326,151
Threads: 115,578
Welcome to our newest member, 60αρης Ηράκλειο
» Online Users: 1,175
0 members and 1,175 guests
No Members online
Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2002, 12:30 AM

Angry AKA Queens BS

Okay,
I mean no disrespect to you or your sexual preference, however, my Sorority, Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority Incorporated was founded by college educated black Women and was intended for college educated black women. We are the First and Finest, so I can understand why you model yourself after myself and my beautiful sorors! Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority has often been imitated as you know, but NEVER duplicated! You and the rest of your frorors, queens, or whatever are disrespecting every woman of AKA by using our names to define yourself. It is great that AKA inspires you. But AKA belongs to me and my Sorors! We pay dues and work hard to wear the title. Deltas wanted to be like AKAS and they started their own organization, it is not as Supreme as AKA, but they tried. You and your queens should do the same. It is fine that you want to be like us, most women do. But you need to stop using our name. Adding queen to the end of our name is tasteless, shameful and disrespectful. REAL WOMEN of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority Inc. are creative and set the precedent. There is nothing creative or original about adding queen to the end of something that already exists! AKA is for women, you are men-Flat Out! Join a faternity, start a frority, but stop, using my organization's name. Zeta's ,SG Rho's and Delta's made up a name for their organization, you need to do the same.
Closed Thread