GreekChat.com Forums
Celebrating 25 Years of GreekChat!

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Entertainment
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Entertainment TV, movies, music, books, sports, radio...

» GC Stats
Members: 326,186
Threads: 115,581
Welcome to our newest member, Candida
» Online Users: 1,484
0 members and 1,484 guests
No Members online

Old 01-30-2024, 02:25 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrozen Sands View Post
Yeah, those first round draft picks can shake things up, no doubt.
Sometimes. Tom Brady wasn’t a first round draft pick. He was in the 6th round, and he dominated. Some players are great in college, but not so great in the NFL. It all depends on the talent, really.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheerfulgreek View Post
Yes! Isn’t that cute?!

So, today, after I left work, I went to one of your FedEx printing stores? Don’t you work for FedEx? I think I remember you saying you work for them. I’m having the food name tags printed there. I’m picking them up Wednesday after work. I’m so excited! It’s going to be so much fun!

We’re having a main course, cheese cake and cupcakes for dessert, and of course the Taylor Treats. The cheesecake from Cafe Latte, I’m naming Purdy Cake, and the cup cakes I’m getting from Kowalski’s are the Kelce Cakes. I have other football funnies, and cute names for the other party food, too. We’re going to have so much fun!
You’re extra.
Old 01-30-2024, 01:24 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zach View Post
You’re extra.
Lol!! Dude, CG has always been extra, bubbly, goofy, and funny as hell, since I’ve been posting on here. Her posts are so happy and dramatic that if I met her not knowing who she was, the minute she opened her mouth and started talking, I’d ask her does she post on a website called GreekChat as the username cheerfulgreek? Lol!
Old 01-30-2024, 06:41 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Yes! Isn’t that cute?!

So, today, after I left work, I went to one of your FedEx printing stores? Don’t you work for FedEx? I think I remember you saying you work for them. I’m having the food name tags printed there. I’m picking them up Wednesday after work. I’m so excited! It’s going to be so much fun!

We’re having a main course, cheese cake and cupcakes for dessert, and of course the Taylor Treats. The cheesecake from Cafe Latte, I’m naming Purdy Cake, and the cup cakes I’m getting from Kowalski’s are the Kelce Cakes. I have other football funnies, and cute names for the other party food, too. We’re going to have so much fun!
Don't forget Mahomes! Gotta name something after him too! You should do themed food too- like Kansas City ribs and... California rolls?
Old 01-30-2024, 11:43 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zach View Post
Sometimes. Tom Brady wasn’t a first round draft pick. He was in the 6th round, and he dominated. Some players are great in college, but not so great in the NFL. It all depends on the talent, really.

You’re extra.
He dominated with a deflated football, too.

Oh, c’mon, Zach! It’s going to be fun!

Quote:
Lol!! Dude, CG has always been extra, bubbly, goofy, and funny as hell, since I’ve been posting on here. Her posts are so happy and dramatic that if I met her not knowing who she was, the minute she opened her mouth and started talking, I’d ask her does she post on a website called GreekChat as the username cheerfulgreek? Lol!
lol
Well, I like smiles and laughs. I’m glad over the years that I was able to put a smile on your face, Phrozen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AGDee View Post
Don't forget Mahomes! Gotta name something after him too! You should do themed food too- like Kansas City ribs and... California rolls?
lol
Hilarious! I love it, Dee! Great ideas! We’re having Famous Dave’s as the main course so I really like your ideas. I’ll add them tomorrow when I pick the others up.

We’re having quite a few people over, so lots of guests to feed.

Ohhhh yes! I’ve got Patrick Mahomes in it, too. Since I want KC to win, I have a larger name tag that represents all the snack food called Mahomes Munchies, lol. And then like, the punch bowl is called the Super Bowl.
HARRIS/WALZ 2024
Old 01-31-2024, 01:01 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
How long do y’all think Travis and Taylor will last? That dude reminds me of myself back when I was in college and fresh out of college. I was a player. He’s been around too Lol. I’ll give them a year.
I read this after it was posted, but after seeing them together after KC won, I think there could be a possible proposal soon.
HARRIS/WALZ 2024
Old 01-31-2024, 01:24 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
I read this after it was posted, but after seeing them together after KC won, I think there could be a possible proposal soon.
You seriously believe that, CG? This is a quick fling. Give it a minute, you’ll be reading “Kelce and Swift Split” Lol.
Old 01-31-2024, 08:22 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
You seriously believe that, CG? This is a quick fling. Give it a minute, you’ll be reading “Kelce and Swift Split” Lol.
Did you hear about the conspiracy theory? lol
HARRIS/WALZ 2024
Old 01-31-2024, 10:02 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Did you hear about the conspiracy theory? lol
What conspiracy theory?
Old 01-31-2024, 11:39 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
What conspiracy theory?
Google Travis Kelce/Taylor Swift conspiracy theory, lol. People are just terrible.

And did you hear about the Detroit Lions head coach?
HARRIS/WALZ 2024
Old 02-01-2024, 01:58 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Google Travis Kelce/Taylor Swift conspiracy theory, lol. People are just terrible.

And did you hear about the Detroit Lions head coach?
Yeah, I read his job could be on the line from two bad calls, and some gambling problems.
Old 02-01-2024, 07:15 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Yeah, I read his job could be on the line from two bad calls, and some gambling problems.
That's BS. He brought the team from 3-13-1 to 14-6 in three years. He takes risks - that's the kind of coach he is. People here are blasting him for not going for the touchdown on the last play where we kicked the final field goal. It was the only possible way to win at that point with the amount of time left and possession going to the 49ers. If either of his early risks had worked, he'd have been praised for it. Hindsight is 20/20. You really think they are going to fire him over getting the team farther than they ever have in the history of the franchise??? Please.
Old 02-01-2024, 08:32 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
That's BS. He brought the team from 3-13-1 to 14-6 in three years. He takes risks - that's the kind of coach he is. People here are blasting him for not going for the touchdown on the last play where we kicked the final field goal. It was the only possible way to win at that point with the amount of time left and possession going to the 49ers. If either of his early risks had worked, he'd have been praised for it. Hindsight is 20/20. You really think they are going to fire him over getting the team farther than they ever have in the history of the franchise??? Please.
Lmao! AGDee is mad as hell! I hear you. Here, they’ve been saying he threw the game to pay off some debt from his gambling problem.
Old 02-01-2024, 08:39 PM
GreekChat Member

I'm not seeing that in any credible media source at all. I'm not mad- I just think it's insanity that people would think they'd fire the winningest coach in Lion's history because he didn't make it to the Super Bowl.
Old 02-01-2024, 09:30 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
I'm not seeing that in any credible media source at all. I'm not mad- I just think it's insanity that people would think they'd fire the winningest coach in Lion's history because he didn't make it to the Super Bowl.
But you know how folks can be. A rumor will start and then eventually it’ll turn into some bs.
Old 02-02-2024, 09:19 PM
GreekChat Member

Lmao!
https://youtu.be/ljlAE-kIe5g?si=9HesQobgrfISZ500

I’ll be the first to tell y’all, I’m tired of Taylor Swift stealing the show. They need to bench Kelce so they’ll stop switching the cameras back and forth from him to her lanky ass.