» Online Users: 1,492
0 members and 1,492 guests
No Members online
Closed Thread

Old 12-19-2007, 02:57 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAPital PHINUst View Post
Yes, indeed there is. And the biggest one is that they need to stop coming into my org's forum being intentionally disruptive and inflammatory and to take their axe-grinding antics somewhere else.
I think this thread has finally gotten the attention (and length) that condolence threads deserve.

And I hope the Krappas are supporting you through all of this. Whatever this is.
Old 12-19-2007, 03:06 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladygreek View Post
Because he is banned on PP, I can't search for a thread or post under his name. But you may be right. I said seven months ago just to give him the slight benefit of the doubt.

ETA: Found it. He posted the announcement in a blog on March 26 calling it devastating news. But then went on to say he loved her spirit and would marry her. Then he said that after he passed the CPA exam he would move his family out west to be closer to her relatives. Yet on here he said she was with her mother in Cincy.
Not that we like to predict tragedy, but many of us knew his fabricated story would have a tragic ending. He was just waaaay too forthcoming for the little things like having found a woman in the first place. Posting her picture and stuff.
Old 12-19-2007, 03:11 PM
GreekChat Member

I had PMed LG with my concerns about it being fake in the event that it was slightly real........THIS IS A MESS!!

I hope this does not play out like people who say thier grandma is dead to get sympathy from a professor only to have her really die in the same semester. (That happend to one of mt classmates. His granny died a week after his lie)
Old 12-19-2007, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1908Revelations View Post
I hope this does not play out like people who say thier grandma is dead to get sympathy from a professor only to have her really die in the same semester. (That happend to one of mt classmates. His granny died a week after his lie)
I don't think that'll happen in this case. For conception to occur, sexual intercourse has to occur.

(I stayed out of this one as long as I could, honest I did, but 1908Revlations just gave me TOO perfect of a setup)
Old 12-19-2007, 03:18 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via Yahoo to FeeFee
And to think that I ACTUALLY felt bad for dude and his "situation."

SMH @ this HOT STEAMY MESS!!!!

Effed up on so many levels.
Old 12-19-2007, 03:20 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaFrog View Post
If baby was due/born on December 7th, the estimated date of conception would have been March 16th. On March 26th, she wouldn't have even missed her period yet.

BUSTED, BIG TIME
Final post, because I am mentally exhausted from this whole ordeal:

The baby was due October 20, but was overdue (though I did get two text messages from my ex on October 25 saying she was in labor, but it turned out to be a false alarm). They had to induce labor on her via C section on November 8. I was later told the baby died 15 minutes after its birth. I went to the hospital on the day the child was due, but the hospital staff said she hasn't been admitted (I later found out she or someone else put an NRI (No Release of Information) on her file, so I couldn't witness the birth).

Between 11/8 and 11/23 I am in mode because I have NO clue what was going on.

I actually got an email on November 23 from my ex's cousin stating "I am so sorry about the baby" I didn't know what she was talking about, and without being presumptuous, I ask for details, but the cousin wouldn't say. The news wasn't confirmed until December 6 when I pressed for details on what was going on. She later admitted she assumed one of the ex's daughters broke the news to me sooner. btw, I didn't mention it on November 23 because while I suspected the worst, I didn't want to prematurely announce the worst, especially if it turned out to be false.

Yes, I did see my ex on December 1, but when I tried to get official confirmation, she said she didn't want to discuss it (and she was extremely depressed).

THAT is why the timing doesn't line up. The baby was late, and the communication of the news was late because nobody would talk to me or answer my questions at the time the events originally occured.

THAT is the entire story. And I feel I shouldn't have to give you so much detail.

P.S. The baby was conceived around January 20 (give or take a day or two), making October 20 a full 9 months. I get the news about a month later, but didn't formally announce it until March (I was in disbelief--o well).

Undoubtedly someone here is gonna analyze and scrutinize the details someone in this post. O well, have at it. I'm not going to go over this anymore.

There's the story!

KAY<>FNP

Last edited by KAPital PHINUst; 12-19-2007 at 03:25 PM.
Old 12-19-2007, 03:24 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Good.

You should've saved your time and energy for the real life of it all instead of wasting it sharing your life with usernames.
Old 12-19-2007, 03:27 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 33girl View Post
I don't think that'll happen in this case. For conception to occur, sexual intercourse has to occur.

(I stayed out of this one as long as I could, honest I did, but 1908Revlations just gave me TOO perfect of a setup)
Blame me why don't ya?!?!

I was just saying that in the event that it happens.
Old 12-19-2007, 03:30 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:

The baby was due October 20, but was overdue (though I did get two text messages from my ex on October 25 saying she was in labor, but it turned out to be a false alarm). They had to induce labor on her via C section on November 8. I was later told the baby died 15 minutes after its birth. I went to the hospital on the day the child was due, but the hospital staff said she hasn't been admitted (I later found out she or someone else put an NRI (No Release of Information) on her file, so I couldn't witness the birth).

I actually got an email on November 23 from my ex's cousin stating "I am so sorry about the baby" I didn't know what she was talking about, and without being presumptuous, I ask for details, but the cousin wouldn't say. The news wasn't confirmed until December 6 when I pressed for details on what was going on. She later admitted she assumed one of the ex's daughters broke the news to me sooner. btw, I didn't mention it on November 23 because while I suspected the worst, I didn't want to prematurely announce the worst, especially if it turned out to be false.

Yes, I did see my ex on December 1, but when I tried to get official confirmation, she said she didn't want to discuss it (and she was extremely depressed).

THAT is why the timing doesn't line up. The baby was late, and the communication of the news was late because nobody would talk to me or answer my questions at the time the events originally occured.

THAT is the entire story. And I feel I shouldn't have to give you so much detail.

P.S. The baby was conceived around January 20 (give or take a day or two), making October 20 a full 9 months. I get the news about a month later, but didn't formally announce it until March (I was in disbelief--o well).

Undoubtedly someone here is gonna analyze and scrutinize the details someone in this post. O well, have at it. I'm not going to go over this anymore.

There's the story!
The more you post, the more holes appear in your story. You need to just quit posting.
Reaffirmed: Glen Ellyn Area Alumnae
All in the MIGHTY MIDWEST REGION!
Old 12-19-2007, 03:30 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:

There's the story!
Here's the deal - no doctor would let a woman go almost 3 full weeks over her due date in this day and age. STRIKE 1.

If she WAS overdue - overdue babies tend to thive after birth. STRIKE 2.

Jan 20-Oct 20 is NOT a gestational period. People say 9 months, but it's actually 40 weeks, closer to 10 months. STRIKE 3, YOU'RE OUT.
Old 12-19-2007, 03:36 PM
GreekChat Member

I have a friend who was overdue a few years ago. She was probably a couple of weeks overdue. So the doctor told her to go walking during the day to self-induce or whatever. That didn't work so they had to induce labor.

Thank God the baby was fine. The baby was just chilling and didn't want to face the cruel, cruel world yet.
Old 12-19-2007, 03:36 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via Yahoo to FeeFee
Again, I'm SMH @ this....

It's a damn shame.
Old 12-19-2007, 03:37 PM
GreekChat Member

An open letter to 12dn94dst

I gotta make this post, because FWIW, it actually made this trainwreck of a thread all worthwhile:

Dear 12dn94dst

Thank you. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Your kind words and true discerning heart and spirit has been one of the very few things that has actually put my soul at ease over this whole ordeal.

This has been a very challenging year to begin with, but your message to me while short and simple, spoke volumes to my heart. I cannot thank you enough.

You're right, I am in my 30s, but I am still trying to fight like I am in my 20s. And what for? Life is too short for such madness.

Curtis Armstrong said it best in the movie Risky Business: "Sometimes you gotta say, 'What the fu[ss]'" This is one of them.

Thank you again for your words of encouragement. It alone is worth 1,000 GC condolences posts.

See you on the boards!

Sincerely,

KAPItal's PHINUst.

KAY<>FNP
Old 12-19-2007, 03:39 PM
GreekChat Member

Uh...okay....

That was also for show.
Old 12-19-2007, 03:41 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSTCHAOS View Post