Welcome to our newest member, lauren_ash0
» Online Users: 1,307
2 members and 1,305 guests
Cookiez17, JayhawkAOII

Old 10-19-2003, 04:46 AM
GreekChat Member

Penn State *main* update...

Hey girls!
Just a quick note to you all *at 4:30am ugh!*... As of right now, the interest group at Penn State's main campus looking to recolonize the Rho chapter of Theta Phi is functioning as a local sorority, Theta Pi Alpha. We are unable to obtain national status as of right now (campus isn't open for expansion and probably won't be anytime soon) but we haven't lost hope!
We have taken a class of 14 wonderful girls into our Zeta class of Fall 2003 making our total numbers hitting into the mid 50s (this is good for a local sorority and it's better than some of the nationals on campus!) We also took 2nd place overall (1st in float competition) with the wonderful brothers of Zeta Psi in this year's Homecoming in our division!!!
As you can see, we're doing quite well and I thought some of you girls may like to know what's been up with us. I hope you all are well also! Feel free to PM me!
~Steph
Old 07-16-2004, 02:22 AM
GreekChat Member

Question Going to PSU Main!

Hey! I'm an active sister of Theta Phi Alpha at Penn State Behrend right now, but I'm supposed to be transfering to University Park in the Fall of 2005. If you guys need any help with anything while I'm up there or even before then, let me know, I'd be glad to help! One of the girls from my chapter will be starting school up there in the Fall of 2004 also. I'd love to see what you guys have been up to... From the sounds of it you're doing great! Keep up the good work!