GreekChat.com Forums
Celebrating 25 Years of GreekChat!

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Delta > Delta Sigma Theta
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

» GC Stats
Members: 326,154
Threads: 115,580
Welcome to our newest member, lauren_ash0
» Online Users: 1,434
4 members and 1,430 guests
Cookiez17, Happy Alum, John

Old 05-26-2000, 12:23 AM
GreekChat Member

Post ODU

Hello. I was just wondering if there are any students taht attedn Old Dominion Universtiy, that are interested in Delta Sigma Theta or are memeber. If so, can you email me? If you are jsut interested, you don't have to identify yourself.

Thanks,
Crimson_Interest

Crimson_Interest@hotmail.com
Old 05-30-2000, 03:18 PM
GreekChat Member

Hello All
I am currently attending Old Dominon University also and was wondering what was the status of the Delta Chapter at the university.

Quote:
Originally posted by Crimson_Interest:
Hello. I was just wondering if there are any students taht attedn Old Dominion Universtiy, that are interested in Delta Sigma Theta or are memeber. If so, can you email me? If you are jsut interested, you don't have to identify yourself.

Thanks,
Crimson_Interest

Crimson_Interest@hotmail.com
Old 06-02-2000, 01:31 AM
GreekChat Member

Smile

Hello ladies!!
I just wanted to take this time to make myself known and to join this list of ODU awaiting the return of Delta Sigma Theta on our campus. Has anyone heard anything new? If so, please email me with any new information. Thanks in advance!!

------------------
***If you stand for nothing, you'll fall for anything***
Old 06-02-2000, 01:52 PM
GreekChat Member

I DON'T ATTEND ODU, BUT I ALSO KNOW OF SOME GIRLS THAT ARE INTERESTED THERE TOO. IT IS MY UNDERSTANDING THAT THE CHAPTER IS STILL INTACT, BUT ALL OF THE ACTIVE MEMBERS HAVE GRADUATED...I WOULD SUGGEST CONTACTING THE ALUMNAE CHAPTER (NORFOLK OR HAMPTON) OR THE ADVISORS AT HAMPTON U. THEY SHOULD BE ABLE TO HELP YOU...YA'LL REALLY HAVE TO SHOW INTEREST TO MY SORORS IN ORDER TO GET THIS CHAPTER ACTIVE AGAIN...BE PERSISTENT, BUT NOT ANNOYING.

HOPE THIS HELPS...I JUST CROSSED MYSELF LADIES SO, I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GOING THROUGH...IT'S A LONG HARD ROAD INTO DELTA LAND, BUT IT WAS WELL WORTH THE WAIT.

GOOD LUCK...EMAIL ME WITH ANY CONCERNS AND I COULD HELP YOU WITH PHONE #S AND PEOPLE TO CONTACT SINCE I LIVE IN RICHMOND.

--RIVET
Old 06-02-2000, 06:22 PM
GreekChat Member

Rivet! You are heaven sent girl! Thanks for you advice, it has been well received and I'll keep you posted on the my progess of getting info about the return of Delta or should I say reestablishment of the chapter on the ODU campus
Old 06-03-2000, 07:19 PM
GreekChat Member

While I do not attest to know everything , I heard that the chapter was suspended. Since I am no where close to chapter, I cannot say for sure. Just passing on what I heard.
Old 06-04-2000, 08:09 PM
GreekChat Member

Yes I heard and Knew they were suspended before I arrived at the university Fall 98. But to my understanding, they were to come off suspension fall or spring of this past school year. But thanks for your concern Ms CrimsonCreme. I must say, that as a new non greek member of this message boards, i find all of you very wonderful and informative. thanks for the help. blessings!