Threads: 115,581
Welcome to our newest member, 60αρης Ηράκλειο
» Online Users: 1,098
2 members and 1,096 guests
Xidelt

Old 11-15-2000, 04:49 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Discogoddess
Post NYC peeps! Please come support my sis!

Please come out and support my sister, Marina Franklin, doing her thing:

WHAT: "Comedy@Casa"
WHEN:Thursday, November 16th, 9-11 p.m.
WHERE: Casa Mexicana Restaurant, 133 Ludlow in Manhattan (on the corner of Ludlow and Rivington, near Katz's Deli)
DAMAGE: FREEE!
MORE INFO: 212-353-7769 (this is co-host Clara Belle's answering service; leave a message and she'll return your call).

Marina is a talented actress/comic who is making her way up the comedy ladder (and paying those dues FOR REAL!). She recently placed 2nd in Comedy Central's national new talent contest, and while I'd love to be there to show her my sisterly support, I can't (in Chicago). I would be deliriously happy if my NYC metro Greekchat friends would embrace Marina and give her some love...let me know how you like it, if you go.

DG

****Marina's note*****

Hey! What are you waiting for? Clara Belle and Marina Franklin host a weekly night of comedy at this Mexican Bar. You all must know now by now.....(Robb a.K.a. I'll be there when I be there). Let's get our laugh ON before we get our Turkey ON... Not dissin just missin. This weeek watch Clara Belle and Marina seduce some really funny comics into coming to their hilarious hot spot....oooooooh did I say that? Hey sex sells. With the funcky sounds of a french DJ......" He's been mixin' it up B." We've got french pride and an African American thinking about hers. So don't wait another week!!!!!!! Come Thursday 16th at 9:00! HEHEheeheheheheeeeewow. Comedy styles Provided by Marina's own broke black ass. AWWW Yeahhh! It's off the hook Kid. After the show we dance to some funky music. How about that!

But Really Just come and have a good time.