GreekChat.com Forums
Celebrating 25 Years of GreekChat!

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Alpha > Alpha Kappa Alpha
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

» GC Stats
Members: 326,151
Threads: 115,578
Welcome to our newest member, 60αρης Ηράκλειο
» Online Users: 1,300
0 members and 1,300 guests
No Members online

Old 12-10-2002, 01:27 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via Yahoo to White_Chocolate
spreading love

Girls,

I just wanted to give a shoutout to THE BEST NPHC sorority. Although I'm not an AKA(due to the fact that I didn't get a paid scholarship to a school that had a chapter), I have always been a supporter of you girls. The women on both sides of my family are AKAs. And I have learned to love and cherish this sorority even though I broke the mold and joined a NPC sorority instead. But don't worry, my little sister is planning on keeping the tradition going. . .and my daughter has no other option but to go with the best.

Love you girls!!!
Old 12-10-2002, 04:18 PM
GreekChat Member

Question Re: spreading love

Quote:
Originally posted by White_Chocolate
Girls,

I just wanted to give a shoutout to THE BEST NPHC sorority. Although I'm not an AKA(due to the fact that I didn't get a paid scholarship to a school that had a chapter), I have always been a supporter of you girls. The women on both sides of my family are AKAs. And I have learned to love and cherish this sorority even though I broke the mold and joined a NPC sorority instead. But don't worry, my little sister is planning on keeping the tradition going. . .and my daughter has no other option but to go with the best.

Love you girls!!!
Why didn't you wait and go grad chapter?
Old 12-10-2002, 05:24 PM
GreekChat Member

Thumbs up

Thanks for speaking the truth. But why did you settle ? You should have waited and done grad. Don't you know that good things come to those that wait ? By the way, which NPC sorority did you join? I know for me that it was either AKA all the way or nothing. You must wish that you had waited sometimes.

Last edited by Pink Panther40; 12-10-2002 at 05:32 PM.
Old 12-11-2002, 10:13 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via Yahoo to White_Chocolate
Honestly, I forgot about grad.

I joined Phi Sigma Sigma. They were the most diverse group that I could get. I had to do some research though and that was a bitch.

And trust me, sometimes I do regret going NPC because these girls don't understand things from my perspective sometimes but they try to. However, I wanted to be Greek so bad. My boyfriend(coincidently, he's white) tried to persuade me to go Z-Phi because he's a Sigma but I couldn't do it. He was mad for a bit but he got over it once he met my big family. His exact words were 'Girl, the Z-Phis couldn''t bleed pink and green from your veins if they tried.'
Old 12-11-2002, 01:17 PM
GreekChat Member

Thumbs up

White_Chocolate, I looked up your sorority and I noticed that it was founded in 1913! Well I guess that makes at least one good sorority that was founded in 1913 . ( Just kidding DST )