GreekChat.com Forums
Celebrating 25 Years of GreekChat!

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Chit Chat The Chit Chat forum is for discussions that do not fit into the forum topics listed below.

» GC Stats
Members: 326,200
Threads: 115,576
Welcome to our newest member, Candida
» Online Users: 1,147
1 members and 1,146 guests
John

Old Yesterday, 11:14 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyBoy View Post
Yeah, I saw where he tried to post $50-million in bail, including his and his mom's houses and the judge denied him. All I gotta say is….. got eeeeem! 😂
He’s done. This shit is going to be epic. You hear about J Lo?
Old Yesterday, 12:48 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrozen Sands View Post
He’s done. This shit is going to be epic. You hear about J Lo?
About her association with Diddy? I heard she was in his videos that were confiscated. She was at his freak out parties or whatever they’re called. She’s trifling by default, regardless of what comes out about her involvement.
Old Yesterday, 06:18 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
CG grabbed her friend’s phone and posted some shit so vulgar to the president that Twitter deleted the comment Lol!
Not really?
Old Yesterday, 06:24 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
About her association with Diddy? I heard she was in his videos that were confiscated. She was at his freak out parties or whatever they’re called. She’s trifling by default, regardless of what comes out about her involvement.
Dude said freak out party Lol! They’re freak offs, PB. Not freak outs Lmao!
Quote:
Originally Posted by carnation View Post
Not really?
She did Lol!
Old Yesterday, 09:25 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Dude said freak out party Lol! They’re freak offs, PB. Not freak outs Lmao!
Is that what it’s called? Oh okay. Freak offs, freak ons, freak outs, freak nicks — all mean the same thing, to me. 😂
Old Yesterday, 10:14 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheerfulgreek View Post
lol
Hilarious! Ya know, it’s really sad that there are some of us who support Trump. I thought ALL veterinarians were smart and make wise decisions, lol. Although I am kidding, I have so much respect for the profession, it kinda really would be somewhat surprising to me to see a Trump supporting vet. Yikes! I might drop in and visit this weekend.

I commend you for doing ER, Aggie. And I’m glad you cut back, lol. It was so short-lived for me. I didn’t get any snake bites (yikes), but I saw a lot of unintentional overdose situations, swallowed socks, balls, rat poisoning, etc. It will be a very long time before I’m close to retirement, unfortunately. But when I do, I want to go back and teach.

Aggie, guess what time I went into work today? 7am. You know what time I was supposed to leave? Around 3:00 - 3:30. You know what I left? Not until after 7pm. Our surgery days are on Tuesdays and Thursdays and sometimes they can really suck and be very long. I am beyond exhausted.

lol
I’m not that bad.

My sister-in-law sent something he posted to our group text. I’ll have to go back to her text message and post it. It just shows he has no morals at all and really preys on really dumb people. It’s really sad.

lol
Omg! HILARIOUS!!! When I was a student on there, I don’t remember any of that kind of behavior, lol. But that was almost 15 years ago.

C’mon, Phrozen. Donald Trump is above the law. The law does not apply to him. You know that.
That sucks you had to stay so late after your shift. I am old and crabby now. I can stay maybe one hour later but then I turn into a not so nice person. The issues and arguments message board came about when the vets started to interject politics and nasty comments into other message board threads. So now, if say a conversation on one board turns into a controversial topic, Paul will threaten to move it to issues and arguments. Hang in there-58 more days. I just went to a Williamson county democrat rally tonight and will be doing block walks- I feel there may be some hope here in Texas. We have enough democrats- we just have to get them out to vote!
We are not going back!
Old Today, 01:58 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Is that what it’s called? Oh okay. Freak offs, freak ons, freak outs, freak nicks — all mean the same thing, to me. 😂
Have you noticed Hollywood has been quiet as hell since this all went down? When Cosby and Weinstein news broke out, everybody in Hollywood was running their mouths about it.

You hear about Prince Harry? Dude was named in one of the lawsuits.
Old Today, 04:39 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
She did Lol!
I’d have said it directly to his face, given the opportunity. After I got done chewing him out, he’d end up dropping a load in his Depends!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aggieAXO View Post
That sucks you had to stay so late after your shift. I am old and crabby now. I can stay maybe one hour later but then I turn into a not so nice person. The issues and arguments message board came about when the vets started to interject politics and nasty comments into other message board threads. So now, if say a conversation on one board turns into a controversial topic, Paul will threaten to move it to issues and arguments. Hang in there-58 more days. I just went to a Williamson county democrat rally tonight and will be doing block walks- I feel there may be some hope here in Texas. We have enough democrats- we just have to get them out to vote!
We are not going back!
Yep! It hurts me to see vets with attitudes like that. I mean, it’s just really surprising and not surprising at the same time, to me. Know what I mean? I swear, people collect information today like they used to collect limited-edition Beanie Babies. And it’s SO amazing to me how people see a need to compile degree upon degree and yet, often do not appear any brighter than when they began pursuing formal education.

Any time people base their values, beliefs, and decisions on feelings, they are no longer basing them on the truth. And that’s the sad truth.

If I were to guess, I’ll bet they wouldn’t fly on a plane, yield to a surgeon, or not trust their pharmacist, because when it comes to life and health, everyone wants people who know the truth and function based on it. And yet, despite truth’s importance in so many ways, we are living in a day when truth is dying all around us. Lack of knowledge, lack of truth, and the lack of wisdom is how we end up with morons like Donald Trump leading our country, and vets posting ignorance and stupidity on VIN, despite their education levels.

How they feel does not determine whether something is true. The last time I checked, 1 + 1 = 2. That truth does not rest on whether we feel that it equals two. It does not depend on whether we wish that it would equal three. The truth is that 1 + 1 always equals 2. Regardless of how we feel about something that is true, people need to keep in mind that feelings don’t determine the truth. Truth does not need our emotions to approve it or validate it.

This is why I can’t stand a dumb, educated person. Wisdom is key. I swear, I would NOT take my pets to a Trump supporting, xenophobic, racist, misogynistic, ignorant vet. They should be kicked off of VIN just for holding those views!

Keep doing what you do, Aggie! You are so right. WE ARE NOT going back!
HARRIS/WALZ 2024

Last edited by cheerfulgreek; Today at 05:49 AM.
Old Today, 11:10 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
I’d have said it directly to his face, given the opportunity. After I got done chewing him out, he’d end up dropping a load in his Depends!
Lmao!

Quote:
Yep! It hurts me to see vets with attitudes like that. I mean, it’s just really surprising and not surprising at the same time, to me. Know what I mean? I swear, people collect information today like they used to collect limited-edition Beanie Babies. And it’s SO amazing to me how people see a need to compile degree upon degree and yet, often do not appear any brighter than when they began pursuing formal education.

Any time people base their values, beliefs, and decisions on feelings, they are no longer basing them on the truth. And that’s the sad truth.

If I were to guess, I’ll bet they wouldn’t fly on a plane, yield to a surgeon, or not trust their pharmacist, because when it comes to life and health, everyone wants people who know the truth and function based on it. And yet, despite truth’s importance in so many ways, we are living in a day when truth is dying all around us. Lack of knowledge, lack of truth, and the lack of wisdom is how we end up with morons like Donald Trump leading our country, and vets posting ignorance and stupidity on VIN, despite their education levels.

How they feel does not determine whether something is true. The last time I checked, 1 + 1 = 2. That truth does not rest on whether we feel that it equals two. It does not depend on whether we wish that it would equal three. The truth is that 1 + 1 always equals 2. Regardless of how we feel about something that is true, people need to keep in mind that feelings don’t determine the truth. Truth does not need our emotions to approve it or validate it.

This is why I can’t stand a dumb, educated person. Wisdom is key. I swear, I would NOT take my pets to a Trump supporting, xenophobic, racist, misogynistic, ignorant vet. They should be kicked off of VIN just for holding those views!

Keep doing what you do, Aggie! You are so right. WE ARE NOT going back!
Wow! Why the Beanie Babies gotta be limited edition, CG? I hollered! Lol!

FACTS! PREACH! What you said here though is why folks won’t accept the truth. They know the truth, but how they feel keeps them ignorant. You nailed it!

Forgot to add: what do y’all do when your own pet gets sick? Do y’all provide medical help for your own pet? I also forgot to ask you when you mentioned your ER experience, isn’t rat poisoning fatal? I never put it out to get rid of the mice in my house because I didn’t want my dog to eat the bait. That’s why I used glue traps.

Last edited by Phrozen Sands; Today at 11:28 AM.
Old Today, 01:04 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zach View Post
I think Trump being shot at is either done for him to raise more money or it’s a large group of people who want to take him out. I still believe the former.
Clearly, it is a ruse. He literally sent a fundraising email out within minutes of the “attempt.” Furthermore, the only shots that were fired were shot by the secret service. Can’t stop a con from trying to con.
Old Today, 01:59 PM
GreekChat Member

They just seized all Diddy’s bottles of lube. Did y’all see all that lube they seized in his bathroom? Hundreds and hundreds of bottles of lube seized.
Old Today, 02:58 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
They just seized all Diddy’s bottles of lube. Did y’all see all that lube they seized in his bathroom? Hundreds and hundreds of bottles of lube seized.
😂😂😂 He used IVs, too. Not sure how true that is, but it’s what the media has been saying.
Old Today, 03:32 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
😂😂😂 He used IVs, too. Not sure how true that is, but it’s what the media has been saying.
Wtf? I’m assuming IV as in the kind people get in the hospital? What for?
Old Today, 05:08 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Wtf? I’m assuming IV as in the kind people get in the hospital? What for?
https://www.vibe.com/news/entertainm...ls-1234923573/