Threads: 115,586
Welcome to our newest member, Duece464
» Online Users: 940
2 members and 938 guests
navane, Xidelt

Old 08-28-2002, 08:33 PM
GreekChat Member

Study Abroad

Hey everyone! I'm looking for some good study abroad stories, and I'll tell you why:

I'm writing an article for Student Leader Magazine about how studying abroad can be a positive experience, specifically, how it makes students better leaders when they come back onto campus. I think a lot of student leaders won't leave for a semester for fearing that they are going to be "missing out," but in fact, the vast majority come back better leaders than ever.

Has this happened to you or someone you know?

I have a few students I'm talking to right now, and let me know if you're interested! I woud like to talk to someone who held a leadership position in their Greek organization and if it helped. Also, I've had a tough time finding guys to talk to (65% of students who go abroad are women), so guys, I really need your help!

I'm also researching cool places to go -- the "must sees" -- for students to see while abroad, so let me know and you might appear in the article.

I'll be checking this post, but the best way to reach me is at oxfordjen@hotmail.com.

Thanks for all your help, and pass the word along!

Jen

P.S. If you want to check out what Student Leader magazine is all about, check it out at www.studentleader.com.

I'm a a D! I am a Z! I am a d-e-l-t-a-z-e-t-a!