Welcome to our newest member, Candida
» Online Users: 1,447
0 members and 1,447 guests
No Members online

Old 07-01-2002, 01:36 PM
GreekChat Member

Deleted

Deleted

Last edited by DeltaSigStan; 07-17-2002 at 09:37 PM.
Old 07-02-2002, 03:53 PM
GreekChat Member

Re: Let's Get One Thing Straight

Quote:
Originally posted by DeltaSigStan
I don't want to devulge into talking extreme trash, but you guys ARE NOT Delta Sigs. For more information, see the address below:

http://www.DeltaSig.org
I don't want to devule into talking extreme trash, but....
get a life
Old 07-17-2002, 06:46 PM
GreekChat Member

Deltasigs and Delta Sigs

As a proud member of Delta Sigma Pi, I'm sorry that Deltasigs(all one word, members of Delta Sigma Pi)are being confused with Delta Sigs(two words members of Delta Sigma Phi) but that's no excuse to be nasty about. So for all those guys in Delta Sigma Phi, respect the fact that members of Delta Sigma Pi are professional men and women promoting business and we'll respect whatever you guys are about.
Old 07-17-2002, 07:05 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by DeltaSigStan
Then get a new nickname jeez. I'm tired of people getting us, a cool social fraternity, mixed up with a lame ass Co-Ed business "fraternity".
Like, gag me with spoon, like.
That comment was VERY ignorant. I'm not even a Delta Sig (yes, the business one) and that pissed me off. You elitist crackhead.

^^^

Can't you tell I'm a procrastinator?
Old 07-17-2002, 09:41 PM
GreekChat Member

I deleted the posts I made. I realize now that it was a very ignorant thing to say, especially since I didn't know the difference between the two nicknames. IT's just I've been asked hundreds of times if I'm in the business frat, because we're still relativly unknown on campus. Yeah it's no excuse, so I apologize to anyone I offended.

BTW, at SDSU, there's Delta Sigma Phi, Delta Sigma Pi, and an Asian sorority called Delta Sigma PSI. It's hard for a lot of people to distinguish the three.
Old 07-21-2002, 01:57 AM
GreekChat Member

Sorry But...

Nothing personal, but I believe this is a chat room for Delta Sigma Pi, and not Delta Sigma Phi.

=P

Mel
Old 07-23-2002, 01:54 PM
GreekChat Member

Talking DeltaSig Confusion

It's common that different fraternities and sororities get confused with eachother. Such as us versus Delta Sigma Phi and Sigma Alpha Epsilon (SAE) with Sigma Phi Epsilon (Sig Eps). No hard feelings on my end!! However, in response to the person that referred to us as a lame buisness fraternity...well, I feel for people that think like you. In fact we have a lot of active brothers that are involved in social fraternities and sororities as well as this professional fraternity. Why limit yourself when you have the opportunity to meet others that share the same academic interests as yourself? You can only benefit from this.
Old 07-23-2002, 06:37 PM
GreekChat Member

True....

I second that, very well said.
Old 07-24-2002, 03:19 PM
GreekChat Member

You're quite welcome!
Old 07-24-2002, 06:52 PM
GreekChat Member

Re: DeltaSig Confusion

Quote:
Originally posted by Miss Tina
It's common that different fraternities and sororities get confused with eachother. Such as us versus Delta Sigma Phi and Sigma Alpha Epsilon (SAE) with Sigma Phi Epsilon (Sig Eps). No hard feelings on my end!! However, in response to the person that referred to us as a lame buisness fraternity...well, I feel for people that think like you. In fact we have a lot of active brothers that are involved in social fraternities and sororities as well as this professional fraternity. Why limit yourself when you have the opportunity to meet others that share the same academic interests as yourself? You can only benefit from this.
lol whoa, there is a BIG difference between mixing up two social fraternities and mixing up a business and a social fraternity. .

Look, I apologized and a I deleted what I said. I respect that you are a business fraternity, and whatever kind of events you people do within a business fraternity. But it is a bother when people get you mixed up.

Last edited by DeltaSigStan; 07-25-2002 at 01:21 AM.