Welcome to our newest member, luvdovemrh
» Online Users: 1,292
1 members and 1,291 guests
southernbuff

Old 07-06-2009, 02:42 PM
GreekChat Member

Thumbs up ZTA Tshirts

Hi ZTA Sisters

I hope everyone's summer has been eventful and relaxing I was wondering if anyone is interested in buying some of my ZTA t-shirts for very CHEAP My fiance and I just moved and unfortunately do not have enough room for all of our college memorabilia. All the shirts are from the past 3 years and very lightly worn--some of them have only been worn once! I love them dearly and had hopes of making a quilt out of them but my mom who is making the quilt said I have too many shirts for one quilt! I figure they are perfect for big/lil, etc. There are several sticth letter shirts, sweatshirts, recruitment shirts, etc. I'll gladly send pictures--you don't have to buy them all... you can buy one, two, or all of them... whatever works for you! I just need more space and figure they could make somebody else very happy! My email is vollbree88@gmail.com Have a blessed day!

ZLAM, Liz
Old 07-06-2009, 07:07 PM
GreekChat Member

Hi Liz,
Do you think you could send me pictures and sizes of the recruitment shirts and any of the other "non letter" shirts? I JUST posted a tread asking if anyone was selling any, as most of mine got lost in the course of moves and lending out to sisters. My e-mail is ashleyerinmiller@gmail.com.

Thanks so much!

ZLAM, Ashley

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortcake26 View Post
Hi ZTA Sisters

I hope everyone's summer has been eventful and relaxing I was wondering if anyone is interested in buying some of my ZTA t-shirts for very CHEAP My fiance and I just moved and unfortunately do not have enough room for all of our college memorabilia. All the shirts are from the past 3 years and very lightly worn--some of them have only been worn once! I love them dearly and had hopes of making a quilt out of them but my mom who is making the quilt said I have too many shirts for one quilt! I figure they are perfect for big/lil, etc. There are several sticth letter shirts, sweatshirts, recruitment shirts, etc. I'll gladly send pictures--you don't have to buy them all... you can buy one, two, or all of them... whatever works for you! I just need more space and figure they could make somebody else very happy! My email is vollbree88@gmail.com Have a blessed day!

ZLAM, Liz