Welcome to our newest member, luvdovemrh
» Online Users: 1,336
4 members and 1,332 guests
Cookiez17, JayhawkAOII

Old 01-29-2002, 08:34 PM
GreekChat Member

I love my A-Phi sisters!!!

I LOVE MY A-PHI SISTERS!!!

They are the absolute best!!! I could not have asked for a better group of girls to be sisters with! Each sister is unique; however, there is just something about each of us that connects us all. I don't know how to explain it. I just know that it exists. I am sure many of you know this feeling I am talking about.

Last edited by SATX*APhi; 04-09-2004 at 06:12 AM.
Old 01-31-2002, 11:25 PM
GreekChat Member

Adriana: I couldn't agree with you more! Alpha Phi sisters are the best.
Old 02-04-2002, 05:17 AM
GreekChat Member

Talking

I just love my Aphi sistas too! Our Lambda class is soo tight-knit I could'nt ask for better ones!! I just got initiated last fall 01 and I can already feel the love pouring out of one another! Yea, I'm so glad I made this choice!
Old 02-04-2002, 12:41 PM
GreekChat Member

APhi Cupcake:

If you are part of Lambda class, I am assuming that means that your chapter just recently got to your campus. What school are you at?? I am a part of Kappa class of the Iota Beta chapter, joining in the fall of '01 like you. We began on-campus as Alpha Phi in May of '97.
Old 02-05-2002, 04:33 AM
GreekChat Member

Cal State San Bernardino is the Eta Beta Chapter of Alpha Phi.
Old 02-05-2002, 04:47 AM
GreekChat Member

Aphicupcake228: Your name couldn't be any cuter! I love it. Welcome to Greek Chat! PS, my Dad's parents used to live in San Bernardino. I am very familiar with your neck of the woods. :-)

AOE,
Jen

Quote:
Originally posted by Aphicupcake228
I just love my Aphi sistas too! Our Lambda class is soo tight-knit I could'nt ask for better ones!! I just got initiated last fall 01 and I can already feel the love pouring out of one another! Yea, I'm so glad I made this choice!
Old 02-06-2002, 04:42 AM
GreekChat Member

Tonight, a few of my sisters and I went to IHOP to study and eat a little snack. I was working on an introduction paragraph for an English paper I am working on. I was stuck; I could not think of what to write! I had my laptop with me, so I was just cutting, pasting and rearranging everything I had typed.

Well...one of the girls who was there tonight is an English major. She took my laptop and rearranged all I had written to have it make sense! (I hate English; it is not my thing) I thought that was so, super cool!

I kept thinking to myself, "I love my A-Phi sisters!"
Old 02-06-2002, 02:25 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to sexyaphi
Cool sisters are the best

Hey ladies....just wanted to say hello...this is my first time to write anything in the forums..but i thought i would give it a try....i just wanted to say that i have the best a-phi sisters around...they are always there when i need them....and to my lil' she is the best....have a great day....and smile...

aphi....be you..be true..be alpha phi....

*sexyaphi*
Old 02-06-2002, 05:02 PM
GreekChat Member

Awww....sexyaphi is my big sis!!!!!!! She is the best ever!! I'm super glad that she is my big!
Old 02-27-2002, 01:04 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to AngelPhiSig
SATX*APhi, Your post reminds me of how I am!!!! (I constantly post "I LOVE PHI SIGMA SIGMA" ) hehe.... Im glad to see there are people out there who love their GLO's as much as I love mine! I love being greek!! We all share things in common, even if we have different letters!!! Non greeks are missing out on something so special!!!!

Congrats to all the Alpha Phi's on having a wonderful sisterhood!!!!

<3Alison
Old 02-27-2002, 12:34 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by AngelPhiSig
SATX*APhi, Your post reminds me of how I am!!!! (I constantly post "I LOVE PHI SIGMA SIGMA" ) hehe.... Im glad to see there are people out there who love their GLO's as much as I love mine! I love being greek!! We all share things in common, even if we have different letters!!! Non greeks are missing out on something so special!!!!

Congrats to all the Alpha Phi's on having a wonderful sisterhood!!!!

<3Alison

I do agree with you; non-greeks are missing out on something very special! My A-Phi sisters are the best! I am glad you feel the same way about your GLO. It is awesome! Thanks for visiting our forum!

Last edited by SATX*APhi; 04-09-2004 at 06:14 AM.
Old 03-09-2002, 10:11 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by SATX*APhi
Tonight, a few of my sisters and I went to IHOP to study and eat a little snack. I was working on an introduction paragraph for an English paper I am working on. I was stuck; I could not think of what to write! I had my laptop with me, so I was just cutting, pasting and rearranging everything I had typed.

Well...one of the girls who was there tonight is an English major. She took my laptop and rearranged all I had written to have it make sense! (I hate English; it is not my thing) I thought that was so, super cool!

I kept thinking to myself, "I love my A-Phi sisters!"
Just wanted to let you all know that I ended up getting a B+ on that paper. (Keep in mind that my English professor is the hardest at my university, not that that matters or anything )