GreekChat.com Forums
Celebrating 25 Years of GreekChat!

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Alpha > Alpha Gamma Delta
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

» GC Stats
Members: 326,154
Threads: 115,580
Welcome to our newest member, lauren_ash0
» Online Users: 1,557
1 members and 1,556 guests
Cookiez17

Old 12-26-2001, 02:09 PM
UMgirl

Heh, Im Going To Be A Stereotypical Sorority Girl For Just A Minute...

Woohooo, I got my first Kate Spade bag! Its a Black SAM bag and I dont care if it was from ebay (fake or not, but I do believe its real). Ok now b/c of being in a sorority, not only am i addicted to kate spade, but ebay too Ok, im done and will go back being my normal self (and not that sororities do this to you either)
Old 12-26-2001, 03:09 PM
GreekChat Member

lol Tonya, have fun with your Black SAM purse!! I carried mine ALOT this past year. It's SO useful and matches everything. I am just waiting for the cranberry sydney that Brandon got me for Xmas, but Neiman Marcus says it's backordered! poo!!
Old 12-28-2001, 06:35 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to AlphaGamDiva Send a message via Yahoo to AlphaGamDiva
Talking

it's all good to be stereotypical greek chick for a bit...have fun with your black SAM (but i'm sure i didn't even need to tell you that)

monica

My Facebook
Old 12-28-2001, 07:27 PM
GreekChat Member

sorry to crash your board, but as a huge fan of my Kate Spade Sam, I must say congrats and welcome to the club. In the next few years, you will spill milk on your bag, get God-knows-what green crud on it, drop it in the snow, get caught in the rain with it, and leave it in your car on a humid summer day, and it will remain faithful to you and look wonderful.

Hannukah Harry brought me a KS large messenger bag. I am SOOO excited. I am amassing quite the collection...a Sam, a basket, a messenger bag, getting a Sydney for my birthday, and the keyring business card holder. Ohhhh I can just feel the flames of "Kappa Kappa Glamma" licking at my Manolos.
Old 12-28-2001, 07:43 PM
GreekChat Member

Woo, Congrats on your Large messenger bag! What color is it? I got my large BLACK messenger bag in the beginning of summer from the Greenwich, CT Kate Spade store! (NM only had the small one!) To make matters worse, they're computers were down so their shipments went out later and I had to wait LONGER for the darn thing! It is a great bag to hold all books- mine's suffered holding heavy accounting and other business texts.

Now I suffer again cause the Cranberry sydney is backordered!!
Old 12-28-2001, 07:53 PM
GreekChat Member

it's black and holds my myriad of books (gee, now why would I carry around a lot of books? heehee) very well...i'm such a slob I'm afraid to get any other colors, although the Sydney in that pale blue color is looking awfully tempting. Have you tried Nordstrom? That's where I get all my KS stuff.
Old 01-02-2002, 02:15 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to JenAGD Send a message via Yahoo to JenAGD
Congrats on your new black Sam bag! I carried mine for over a year before I finally retired it.. and now I think I want to start carrying it again! I also bought another Kate Spade on Ebay. Real or not, I love it!

Jen
Old 01-23-2002, 02:40 PM
GreekChat Member

I finally got my cranberry sydney!!
Old 01-23-2002, 02:41 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to The1calledTKE Send a message via Yahoo to The1calledTKE
Yay its about time
Old 01-23-2002, 02:42 PM
GreekChat Member

stop following me around GC!
Old 01-23-2002, 03:47 PM
UMgirl

Ha Ha Nina's being stalked... even if it is by her own bf!

Alright my next endeavors are to get the Wallet Checkbook and a Shopper Tote the ones that zip across, not snap.

Have you heard about the new Kinda of leather bags shes got out now. They look really nice, got an email about them.

OK, its official...ive become a "sorority" girl now.
Old 01-23-2002, 04:47 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by UMgirl
Ha Ha Nina's being stalked... even if it is by her own bf!
Yes it happens-- esp when we are at different parts of school- waiting for the class to leave so we can sit in there!

Quote:

Alright my next endeavors are to get the Wallet Checkbook and a Shopper Tote the ones that zip across, not snap.
The sydney I got today zips across. different, and nice! It also has the feet. I was so afraid that the sydney would be "floppy"- Ive seen pictures at the Neiman marcus site and it make it look stiff, and then I went to Ebay for different angles and they looked floppy! Guess the fake ones are floppy! lol

Quote:

Have you heard about the new Kinda of leather bags shes got out now. They look really nice, got an email about them.
HAHA! I got the same email the other day. They are pretty. I was thinking about telling everyone on GC, but decided against it lol.
Old 01-23-2002, 06:42 PM
GreekChat Member

by the way, he can stalk me anyday-- we're going to Red Lobster tonight...all you can eat Shrimp...mmmmmmmmmmmmm :-)