Welcome to our newest member, 60αρης Ηράκλειο
» Online Users: 1,412
1 members and 1,411 guests
John

Old 04-25-2001, 01:48 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to ULChiOCutie Send a message via Yahoo to ULChiOCutie
Talking To the brothers of Phi Kappa Tau

I just wanted to tell you that your fraternity is wonderful! I have been dating a Beta Beat at the University of Louisville for a year and a half now, and I know that you have very high standards for your fraternity! Keep up the good work boys!

Love in Chi Omega,
Jordan
Old 06-02-2001, 06:44 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via ICQ to Demon Knight Send a message via AIM to Demon Knight Send a message via Yahoo to Demon Knight
I want to first say thanks, and I am sure we appreciate it. Second I was wondering how often to you use this greek chat, I am a beta Psi member and want to contact as many Phi Taus as possible for the summer time. So if I could speak to your significant other it would be much appreciated.

In Phi,
Ricky
Old 01-19-2002, 12:42 PM
GreekChat Member

I have been blessed to marry a Phi Kappa Tau! I was honored to be a little sister in the late eighties & the men of Phi Kappa Tau at Beta Epsilon -Univ. of Southern Mississippi have always treated me very well. We still go back for football games and meet Phi Taus he knew but I didn't because they had already graduated. I am continually impressed. All of them are very successful in whatever work they do. Their motto ( I assume this was only at their school)was "Success is never coasting". They , of course, had a great reputation at our school.
Old 01-19-2002, 03:05 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via ICQ to Demon Knight Send a message via AIM to Demon Knight Send a message via Yahoo to Demon Knight
CONGRATULATIONS!! I am proud to see my brothers across the way are upholding our creed in being everything they can be to themselves and our community. I am glad that you found love with a brother of mine, you seem sincere and sweet and I wish you the best.

Fraternally,
Ricky