Threads: 115,580
Welcome to our newest member, 60αρης Ηράκλειο
» Online Users: 1,514
2 members and 1,512 guests
3DGator, John

Old 11-13-2002, 03:35 AM

Send a message via AIM to MarySunshine
Songs and Chants....

do any of your chapters have songs (that aren't nessecarily red book songs) or chants you do? i know here at clarion all we have is a drinking cheer. (all cry SAI, looking like your mouth is dry, S exy A nd I ntellegent, now drink sister drink. but thats all i think we have... we're new (will only be 3 next month) and our big chapter (if that is what they are called) is relativly new too. so if you guys have any please let me know!

Love
sandy
Old 11-21-2002, 07:08 PM
GreekChat Member

I wish I knew of some... we were trying to come up with some and we still are... I'll let you know what happens,
Alison
Old 12-09-2002, 06:43 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Winterbloom
I know the PMA drinking songs very well, but because we take the "SAI and drinking don't mix" speech very seriously at Sigma Omega, we have no drinking songs.

However, we are trying to find out the SAI whistle song that seems to have been common on our campus in the 40s and 50s. If anyone knows the whistle tune, let me know!

~Emma
Old 12-09-2002, 07:09 PM
GreekChat Member

If you're talking about the Whistle Song, it's in your red book. Is it that one, or something else?
Old 04-04-2007, 02:31 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to lovelyfire322 Send a message via Yahoo to lovelyfire322
question/curiousity

i'm curious, what are the PMA drinking songs? and also, is your name MarySunshine because of the musical Reefer Madness. That musical is amazing. Anyway,

One of my sisters and I were in our SAI closet and we were looking through our old scrapbooks and minutes and we found a scrapbook from the 70s (not sure which year) and there was a drinking song! we like freaked out. we respect the not drinking in letters thing but some of our members are very uptight about and look @ us differently if we drink, even if its not in letters. So we were really excited. the drinking song was:

Give a shout, give a cheer, for the women who drink the beer, in the basement of SAI.
We are brave, we are bold, how much liquor can we hold, in the basement of SAI.
For it's hi hi hee, Wayne'll never find the key, so come on and have yourselves a ball.
And if Wayne should appear, we'll say "bonstedt, have a beer!" in the basement of SAI.