Members: 326,157
Threads: 115,581
Welcome to our newest member, craig171
» Online Users: 1,551
0 members and 1,551 guests
No Members online

Old 11-18-2006, 11:35 PM
GreekChat Member

This happened a long, long, long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.
In my younger, less enlightened days, my standards for a mate were-lets just say different. My friends set me up with this guy who was new to town. He was a really big deal because he had a nice ride and money. He was realively young and had his own business. Anyway, I meet him and instantly I know he and I will not work (there is a saying that says that a woman knows if she is going to sleep with you in the first 10 seconds of meeting you- this is very true). We had no chemisty and he love to talk. I could take a nap and wake up and he would still be talking. Talking about utter nonsense. AN-TY-HOW I knew it was time to end the party when I tuned back into the conversation to hear him saying "when I was my uncle in another life, I remember going to XYZ. Yeah, my momma told me that I used to be my uncle. She could tell by my eyes." I was like
Is this dude on crack? Some secrets you keep until the wedding night. Belief in psycho-foolishness can be one of those secrets.

I havent been on a blind date since.
Old 11-19-2006, 11:37 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by teena View Post
This happened a long, long, long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.
In my younger, less enlightened days, my standards for a mate were-lets just say different. My friends set me up with this guy who was new to town. He was a really big deal because he had a nice ride and money. He was realively young and had his own business. Anyway, I meet him and instantly I know he and I will not work (there is a saying that says that a woman knows if she is going to sleep with you in the first 10 seconds of meeting you- this is very true). We had no chemisty and he love to talk. I could take a nap and wake up and he would still be talking. Talking about utter nonsense. AN-TY-HOW I knew it was time to end the party when I tuned back into the conversation to hear him saying "when I was my uncle in another life, I remember going to XYZ. Yeah, my momma told me that I used to be my uncle. She could tell by my eyes." I was like
Is this dude on crack? Some secrets you keep until the wedding night. Belief in psycho-foolishness can be one of those secrets.

I havent been on a blind date since.
Trust me, that's a secret you should find out on the first date. He's the kind of guy you DON'T want to marry. Consider yourself lucky.

And Jesus speaketh, "do unto others as they did unto you because the bitches deserve it".

Old 11-23-2006, 01:25 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buttonz View Post
Well, he picked me up...and he looks better in his pics then he does in real life, but the looks weren't the reason why there wasn't a spark
What was the reason for there being no sparks? How did you get a picture of him?