GreekChat.com Forums
Celebrating 25 Years of GreekChat!

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Entertainment
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Entertainment TV, movies, music, books, sports, radio...

» GC Stats
Members: 326,187
Threads: 115,581
Welcome to our newest member, 60αρης Ηράκλειο
» Online Users: 992
0 members and 992 guests
No Members online

Old 05-09-2006, 10:24 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by RBL
I think Michael was used as a scapegoat last night... I don't think he should have been fired at all last night. He wasn't in charge of selling he was incharge of running the events which he seemed to do pretty well. I think Lee or either the the Sean needed the boot.. preferrably Sean..
I completely agree, except that I think it should have been Lee who was shown the door. (Although I'm starting to think Sean is as much a wanker as he seems to think everyone else is.) Everything that they did wrong is traceable to Lee's leadership.

Michael was bound to go sooner or later -- all he ever contributed were over-rehearsed boardroom speeches that lacked any real substance. Yeah, he was stupid for wanting to share the cheerleaders, but that had nothing to do with why they lost. And the job Lee gave gim was to run the shows, not to sell.

I'll admit, I about bust a gut when metrosexual Michael was telling the camera that they were going to win this task , because it was all about food and men -- "Guys like steak. Guys like cheerleaders. We're guys. We'll win." Between not being sure whether Michael had ever been to a football game and Lee playing basketball in navy dress socks, I was laughing.

Quote:
Originally posted by ASUADPi
Allie is seriously getting on my nerves. I used to like her but I really hate how childish she is becoming. I mean seriously who demands an apology? WTF? All because Sean said what he thought in the board room? Are you frickin' kidding me? I mean, come on, she's acting like she's five years old.
Again, I agree. On the tasks, she's great -- she saved them last night. But in the suite -- oy!

I has been thinking that Roxanne was the one to beat, but she was about as childish as Allie last night. Seriously, I think Trump ought to fire them all.