Welcome to our newest member, Candida
» Online Users: 1,044
1 members and 1,043 guests
John

Old 09-25-2005, 02:52 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by IOTA-4A'88F
I have to send blessings and prayers out to Brother Derrick Anderson who goes by the moniker Mufassa. His family has been missing since this devastating hurricane. He is going through so much mental trauma that no human should experience. PLEASE keep him and his family in your prayers. He is very stressed. We all know that stress leads to ulcers; ulcers can lead to death. We need this brother (MAN) to live on and do great things to come.
PLEASE GIVE TIME, MONEY, CLOTHES, SHELTER, PRAYERS AND/OR ANYTHING THAT MIGHT HELP THOSE EFFECTED AND THOSE THAT MIGHT BE EFFECTED BY HURRICANE RITA.

MAD PROPS go out to Brother Anthony 'BUDDA' DeVoil (who has been trying to locate Derrick's mother Lois Anderson and family) and those bros in the gulf coast who have been pitching in to do their part as Iotas and more importantly as AMERICANS.

MARCUS
Bro. Marcus, thank you for telling everyone about this extremely heart-breaking story. We have great news for everyone who has read this.....Bro. Anderson's family has been FOUND! A BIG special thanks to Bro. DeVoil for his outstanding efforts in locating Bro. Anderson's mother. We are now working on reuniting Bro. Anderson with his family. If you would like to donate to that cause, please visit: http://www.iotaphitheta.org/relief.htm

wait a minute? This IS my signature.